Change VOD groups in sub

Maxboo

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find any information on it.

Is there any way to change the vod groups for movies etc in a playlist. I mean is it possible to make my own personalised groups and add movies and shows to it?

Or am I stuck with how it is organised by my provider?

I hope that makes sense

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find any information on it.

Is there any way to change the vod groups for movies etc in a playlist. I mean is it possible to make my own personalised groups and add movies and shows to it?

Or am I stuck with how it is organised by my provider?

I hope that makes sense
I use this IPTVEditor to edit playlists for family and a few friends

Can't tivimate allow you to do that? Not sure, as don't use tivimate. But sure it allows you to do it for channels, so guess probably can for vod?!

Can't tivimate allow you to do that? Not sure, as don't use tivimate. But sure it allows you to do it for channels, so guess probably can for vod?!
I don't use TiviMate either but I think you are correct arrange channels and categories , if it is android device he is talking about and not enigma2.

From what I've seen you can create groups for channels but not for VOD on tivimate.

Looks like an editor might be the way to go. Are there any good free ones?

Yes but I'd like to be able to make more folders. Set it up like plex
and you also said make my own personalised groups and add movies and shows to it?
I do not know if you can add other movies or shows in tivimate or do you mean create your own categories and just move channels or whatever into those categories or are you talking add your oun links .
I did search earlier on for free m3u or playlist editors they all look great but to do any real work you need to pay most are restricted to basic playlist.
as mentioned try iptveditor even as a trial but even if you like it it does not cost a lot

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes I have that it's pretty cool. You can create new groups but you also have to tell the editor where to put the updates

Yes I have that it's pretty cool. You can create new groups but you also have to tell the editor where to put the updates
I take it you are talking about iptveditor or is it Tivimate? if editor I have tried a few but for me it is the best so far and getting better.

Iptv editor mate but if you create your own groups you need to setup custom groups so it knows where to pull the updates from and whete to put them.

Back