Changing bouquets each day.

jon123ers

I have made some custom bouquets. Every morning I wake up and most of them are still there but entertainment from freesat replaces my entertainment from IPTV. Also adds bouquets which I keep deleting, like kids and news from freesat.
Is there a way to just keep it how i save it?

Thank you

Turn off updates in autobouquet maker settings. Is your iptv and sat not separate. What image are you running as on Open Atv your Iptv and sat is totally separate so you don't get that problem. It's not ipad image your using is it.

Turn off updates in autobouquet maker settings. Is your iptv and sat not separate. What image are you running as on Open Atv your Iptv and sat is totally separate so you don't get that problem. It's not ipad image your using is it.
Im using wooshbuild infinity. Have a bouquet with all sat and the rest are iptv bouquets. I have a Vu Solo2, i'm trying to use just one box rather than a sat box and iptv box.

Sorry,just asking I use Vu boxes for the same with sat and Iptv but I do my sat bouquets with autobouquet maker and my Iptv with Suls or Xtream Editor so the two lots of Bouquets(Satt and Iptv) are totally separate so cannot delete each other, if you see what I mean.Not sure why your sat updating would change your Iptv bouquet.

Back