Changing from Sky broadband with zgemma to VM broadband n TV

Kingmarth

Hi

I am changing from Sky broadband connected with Zgemma box which is connected to virgin double splitter in the wall. I am going to be VM customer soon with Broadband and V6 box, in 3 month time.
I currently have double splitter in the wall and one VM cable wire goes into another room with nothing plugged in and it was Tivo box. The second VM cable is connected to Zgemma box directly.

I wanted to know whats the best wiring setup to get VM broadband working with Zgemma box and the tivo box / V6 box.

I hope that make sense.

Hi

I am changing from Sky broadband connected with Zgemma box which is connected to virgin double splitter in the wall. I am going to be VM customer soon with Broadband and V6 box, in 3 month time.
I currently have double splitter in the wall and one VM cable wire goes into another room with nothing plugged in and it was Tivo box. The second VM cable is connected to Zgemma box directly.

I wanted to know whats the best wiring setup to get VM broadband working with Zgemma box and the tivo box / V6 box.

I hope that make sense.
3 Way Technetix Splitter m8
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Techneti...=item5d869ecfcf:g:lR8AAOSwzfNbppeO:rk:20:pf:0

Last edited:
they will simply use the existing splitter and configure the broadband router and Tivo to that
when they've gone, you can remove the 2 way splitter and try a 3 way splitter but if it's pixellated and breaking up, you'll need a powered HDU
don't buy cheap splitters, this is the most important part of the setup, either Technetix, Tratec or Labgear are suitable

Update

V6 and Superhub 3 installed and zgemma all working as well. Triple Splitter used from the suggested user. Superhub 3 kept crashing so I had to seperate the 2G and 5G names and no crash so far.

All channels are on zgemma with line working .

Update

V6 and Superhub 3 installed and zgemma all working as well. Triple Splitter used from the suggested user. Superhub 3 kept crashing so I had to seperate the 2G and 5G names and no crash so far.

All channels are on zgemma with line working .
Well that's a relief - my nails have been down to the bone here (y)

Back