GrogBuild Changing from Willo to Grog

Deanski

Good morning all,i think i have asked this before and sorry i forget how you do it
Zgemma i55 box running Willo with 5.3.014
Wanting to change to Grog and ran the script with everything running ok until the last part then the box reboots back to Willo
There is a 32GB stick in the back and showing that it is mounted correctly
Any ideas please,many thanks

You might be better of sticking with Willo tbh, it uses more upto date plugins etc whereas grogbuild is stuck on ATV 6.4 which come the end of the year will become unsupported apparently. I just don't have the time atm to update grogbuild to python 3/ATV 7+

You sure its not just Willo's flash screen on startup ?

I'd start by flashing a bog stock openatv 6.4 image then fast 32 format the usb stick.

Pop the usb stick in the box and initialise it check its mounted and then run grogs script again.

You might be better of sticking with Willo tbh, it uses more upto date plugins etc whereas grogbuild is stuck on ATV 6.4 which come the end of the year will become unsupported apparently. I just don't have the time atm to update grogbuild to python 3/ATV 7+
Thank you Grog for replying buddy,this is currently on python 2 and i prefer the layout of your build as it shows the headers (categories) or whatever you call them
I`ll try as someone just suggested to flash to stock 6.4 and run the script again
Cheers buddy

You sure its not just Willo's flash screen on startup ?

I'd start by flashing a bog stock openatv 6.4 image then fast 32 format the usb stick.

Pop the usb stick in the box and initialise it check its mounted and then run grogs script again.
Thank you mate for replying,it just comes back to Willo
I`ll try what you have suggested,many thanks 1667303369945.png

Back