Changing time

sn0wman1

Just flashed new nightly openatv and wanted fresh start. All sorted apart from clock is 1hr too fast. How do I change it?. I have gone to menu/ usage&gui/display/led stupid and update date/time but it's not changing. Am I in the wrong place?. Thanks

Just flashed new nightly openatv and wanted fresh start. All sorted apart from clock is 1hr too fast. How do I change it?. I have gone to menu/ usage&gui/display/led stupid and update date/time but it's not changing. Am I in the wrong place?. Thanks

I think it's in Menu > Setup > System and it's called Time Settings I think. Not near a box at the minute.

You can do it on your phone/tablet/computer
open webif/settings/time settings

on box
menu/setup/system/time settings/time zone/left once(gmt)/green

This forum is priceless. Just got my first zgemma box after ditching sky and I've spent the past 45 mins trying to correct this. Awesome job

In Time Settings, after setting Time zone, there is the option to 'Sync time using' default 'Transponder Time' (Satellite) or 'NTP' (internet time).

Back