Changing to Android , which is the best App ?

aidy

I currently have Zgemma box but I'm moving to Android (ordered an X96). I have also used SIPTV on Samsung TV but don't like the UI .My question is of all the apps out there which is the best for ease of use and best looking . I like the look of STB Emu Pro . Is there a free version out there or will I need to pay up !!!

There is a free version out there which that imitates a mag box the new xciptv player is good there's iptv smarters but if you have a zgemma why not just use Jedi or suls and have it hard wired all linked to epg you can have sky look on box I would choose zgemma box over android

There is a free version out there which that imitates a mag box the new xciptv player is good there's iptv smarters but if you have a zgemma why not just use Jedi or suls and have it hard wired all linked to epg you can have sky look on box I would choose zgemma box over android
bazcfc the zgemma is getting a bit temperamental with lock ups etc . Plus Ive also got a Taiwanese sub to 11Sports as a backup for the football during any blackouts so want to have it all on 1 box.

bazcfc the zgemma is getting a bit temperamental with lock ups etc . Plus Ive also got a Taiwanese sub to 11Sports as a backup for the football during any blackouts so want to have it all on 1 box.
Go with android then mate lol

Back