Channel 4 HD - gone dark?

chenks

TK Veteran
anyone else lost Channel 4 HD. it's gone dark for me (all 8 versions).
every other channel seems to be fine.

hmmm. i tried all 8 and all were dark.
i'm guessing only 1 would work out of the 8 depending on which area you are in? or should all 8 clear?

i never have an issue with time to clear. etiher way i would expect it clear no longer than 2-3 seconds.
it's been sitting on it for a couple of hours.

STV HD, for example, clears for me in under 1 second.

i'll check with the line provider to see if there's an issue with that specific channel.

and by magic it's working again, without me doing anything (other than mention it on here).
it's down dark since 6:30 this morning, and only just started working now.

maybe it was a local virgin issue. who knows!

Some cache servers have problems with CH4 HD, aswell as the ITV HDs, BBC local hds on cable, I have no CH4 hd either with my current provider, but my previous provider had all the local hd channels, ended up having to put my sat CH4 HD onto my cable bouquet, aswell as ITV hd.

CH4HD dark again me.
glasgow region

DVB-C 579Mhz 6952000 3/4 QAM256

it's dark on both my local card line and cache server line

defintely something fishy going on.
4 days in a row CH4HD gone dark during the day, then suddently starts working in the evening.

came alive again last night around 7pm-ish.
dark again this morning.

defintely something fishy going on.
4 days in a row CH4HD gone dark during the day, then suddently starts working in the evening.

came alive again last night around 7pm-ish.
dark again this morning.

Have you tried going into the " ALL" Bouquets m8, and see if there is another one working in there ??

OK so is there away to delete these two channels from my bouquets and move the sd versions in there place permanently

Back