GrogBuild Channel 4 HD not showing

kungfuman

i have 3 of zgemma h2s boxes which i am only using as freesat boxes. They haven't been updated in years and were all running openatv 6.1 and quite an old version of wooshbuild.

i have successfully installed grogbuild across all 3 boxes and all the channels seem to have sorted fine (i.e correct regional had versions swapped) but channel 4 hd seems to have disappeared. in its place (channel 104) is just the sd version and i can't seem to find the hd channel anywhere and it's the same for all 3 boxes. does anyone have guidance how to fix it? thanks

Channel 4 HD was removed from freesat in 2018, it is still available on freeview through a terrestrial aerial

hmm that is quite strange as before the box update I'm pretty sure i had c4 in hd. i normally watch the f1 highlights and i'm a stickler for making sure i watch in hd so would notice it.

hmm that is quite strange as before the box update I'm pretty sure i had c4 in hd. i normally watch the f1 highlights and i'm a stickler for making sure i watch in hd so would notice it.
What's on ch126?
C4hd supposed to be available on Freesat but not sure as I'm in the pub now.
Also I don't have a sat dish.
Or telly

Channel 126 doesn’t exist on freesat

loading ...

theres nothing in channel 126. it jumps from 125 (more4+1) to 127 (4seven)

so i've had another play around this and enabled the skyuk option in the autobouquetsmaker which brings up another bouquet folder (containing sky channels too) when pressing the TV button and c4 hd is there under 1104. so i can watch c4hd here though not ideal as there's more button presses just for one channel. don't suppose there's a way to move this into the fta channels bouquet folder?

theres nothing in channel 126. it jumps from 125 (more4+1) to 127 (4seven)

so i've had another play around this and enabled the skyuk option in the autobouquetsmaker which brings up another bouquet folder (containing sky channels too) when pressing the TV button and c4 hd is there under 1104. so i can watch c4hd here though not ideal as there's more button presses just for one channel. don't suppose there's a way to move this into the fta channels bouquet folder?
Yes you can move it into a favourites bouquet.
Look for posts by @dsayers2014 as he has a guide for these kinds of shenanigans in his signature

Change Freesat to no then use sky UK your area SD custom. Set to FTA only if you are not using a line.

Edit towards the bottom of sky UK in AutoBouquetsMaker set channel swap to yes so available HD channels are first.

Change Freesat to no then use sky UK your area SD custom. Set to FTA only if you are not using a line.

Edit towards the bottom of sky UK in AutoBouquetsMaker set channel swap to yes so available HD channels are first.
Sithee, follow instructions and you'll be sorted

C4HD is available in the sky HD bouquet,
But not in the Freesat bouquet ,
That's on my setup using plain Vix,
I have no idea why, and I can't be bothered moving it, lol

Back