Channel 4HD

technom8t

Hi my channel 4hd has went completely black and also no EPG i have went into autobouqets and updated config files and done rescan in bouquets but still no picture..anyone any ideas? Running wooshbuild infinity on 7c

Slight update it is back however it keeps cutting out, opened up oscam amd the ECM info keeps disapearing and re appearing i have 2 lines from 2 seperate providers and its only happening on this channel?

Last edited by a moderator:
go to C4HD
click down arrow
click red
go to one of the other C4 HD channels in the list, try them all, see which one works

go to C4HD
click down arrow
click red
go to one of the other C4 HD channels in the list, try them all, see which one works

Perfect found one that works..is there anyway to replace it in bouquets...juat oit of curiosity do you know what the issue is with the original channel loosing the ecm info amd cutting out?

Perfect found one that works..is there anyway to replace it in bouquets...juat oit of curiosity do you know what the issue is with the original channel loosing the ecm info amd cutting out?
in the long list, when you have the working channel, click menu, then scroll down to 'add service to bouquet' put it in entertainment bouquet, or HD bouquet if you use that

Just noticed that mine has gone black aswell. Did what Pabloescaban suggested & the bottom one works for me.
Netid 00011

not sure what causes it, maybe ABM is putting the wrong C4HD in the bouquet, or the frequency could have changed at some point

please be aware that next time ABM runs, it may put the non-working channel back in the bouquet and you may have to manually put the working one in again

So fpund a working 4hd but following the steps and trying to add to bouquets doesnt seem to save for some reason and unworking channel remains. I have tried adding to all channels, entertainment and hd

CH4 HD has moved (or is moving to) 104 in London. so there will be some shuffling going on no doubt.

Something strange deffinetly happening..bbc2hd doing exact same thing, clicking on and off loosing ecm..maybe its just a case of waiting for the abm to be properly updated

Channel 4 probably sort itself out tomorrow ..... bbc2 hd issue will be down to your line provider.

Channel 4 (March 14th 2019).
Virgin Media UK will close Channel 4 SD on Virgin UK Channel 104.

Channel 4 HD (London) (March 14th 2019).
Virgin Media UK will move Channel 4 HD (London) from Virgin UK Channel 141 to Virgin UK Channel 104.

Channel 4 HD (Area 1) (March 14th 2019).
Virgin Media UK will launch Channel 4 HD (Area 1) on Virgin UK Channel 104.
Channel 4 HD (Area 2) (March 14th 2019).
Virgin Media UK will launch Channel 4 HD (Area 2) on Virgin UK Channel 104.

So still getting this issue and channel 2hd is the same. Just out of curiosity anyone in the glasgow area (00002) running wooshbuild infinity also experiencing this??

I'm getting the same no CH4 although from time to time it does work. I've re scanned and tried a few things but still not working

I have had this problem for over a week now.

4HD not clearing/EPG not updating. Normal C4 (141 channel) works fine

Leicester 00012.

May be it is a frequncy that you are not receiving?

Remove/Delete all services. Do NOT use ABM. Enure your tuners are set for correct Virgin system, Leicester is pure. Perform a manual, complete scan. If you don't find it, then it is a reception issue.

Back