channel editor ?

frundlemud

A few years ago win 7, I had a editor dream something or other. I downloaded DreamSet win 10 now. but I can't get it working. Any other editor available H2s box ta

Thanks for that. I have this and I can create bouquets but thats where it stops. I have the satellite list but cant delete unwanted programs ta

Thanks for that. I have this and I can create bouquets but thats where it stops. I have the satellite list but cant delete unwanted programs ta
You can delete them in webif just make sure you turn off update scans or it will change it all again.

Dreamset has problems now corrupting lists. Im not sure it is even supported these days.

Use DreamBoxEdit or echannelizer

Dreamset has problems now corrupting lists. Im not sure it is even supported these days.

Use DreamBoxEdit or echannelizer
I will look into this later and report back thanks. I use H2s as a backup 16e for epl games. also I enjoy the Spanish channels 0n 19e ta

webif all good ta.
DreamboxEdit not quite got the hang of. It says IP connected ok but there my luck runs out. I'm not configuring username root and password dreambox correctly.
message saying incorrect. any ideas ta.

webif all good ta.
DreamboxEdit not quite got the hang of. It says IP connected ok but there my luck runs out. I'm not configuring username root and password dreambox correctly.
message saying incorrect. any ideas ta.
The box does have a password on it yeah ?

If not you can set one in Menu-Setup-Network-Password

At the end of the day , most things work very well so not overly important, just a thought.
I got Oscam working a couple of days ago after reading a post from here. been trying off and on for some time.

At the end of the day , most things work very well so not overly important, just a thought.
I got Oscam working a couple of days ago after reading a post from here. been trying off and on for some time.
Make sure you that you have disabled daily scans or it will change all the channels again.

If it's asking for a password there must be one set, the chances are FileZilla and webif are remembering it from previous sessions

No password in Menu Setup System Network Device settings. (webif and Filezilla connect fine) ta
Your on a very old image then.

You could always change it in telnet, on the older images you did not need a password at all and some programmes woulf connect no matter what you put in the password box.

Back