Satellite Channel icons

imzy

Hello again guys, quick one how do I change it to so I could get the channels icon displayed?

3C3BFA1B-2EA7-4B52-8C77-6F90B5C05FB8.jpeg

Press the menu button while in that screen, then settings then `show picons in service list` to YES

To get them on the EPG press the menu button while in the EPG and change `service title mode` to whatever you want then green to save

Press the menu button while in that screen, then settings then `show picons in service list` to YES

To get them on the EPG press the menu button while in the EPG and change `service title mode` to whatever you want then green to save
Makido, thank you very much, noticed some picons are not there, how to get up to date picons?

I dont use picons tbh but I have just installed the picon updater and all I did was reboot the box and the picons were there

I dont use picons tbh but I have just installed the picon updater and all I did was reboot the box and the picons were there
that's what I thought, very simple method maybe install another picon from plugins and see if that works.

Make sure you have no picons installed before you try and install new ones
Green > red > picons see if you have any
Maybe this is whats stopping them

Make sure you have no picons installed before you try and install new ones
Green > red > picons see if you have any
Maybe this is whats stopping them
Makido, I did that before I installed dsayers picon updater.

Maybe you transferred one picon set and it is being used instead of the one you installed. A transferred picon set will not show in list of installed picons.

Your debug log will show which picon location is being used. You can also run a script to find the picon folders you have.

Back