Satellite Channel List getting messy.

Burlesy

TK Veteran
I don't know if anybody else has notices that over the past couple months channels have been missing from the original places or are in the wrong bouquet.
BBC One replaced with HD however BBC One HD i under channel number 115
BBC Two HD is sitting up the two under channel number 101 along side BBC Two SD with channel number 102.
bbc one missing duplicate of bbc two.jpg

These is my current settings:
ABM Provider settings.jpg

Also BBC News, News 18, Channels 24, BON TV, TVC News +1 under the documentary bouquet.
I've used the BouquetEditor on Open Webif however the changes I make wont stay there permanently because when ABM refreshes the changes will be reverted.
I take that these TV changes are the cause of the channels being moved around in the channel list?

Yeah i'm on vix. I guess that is a big advantage to openatv, is that it is official & your able to do the software update to cure these problems.
Thanks very much worked a treat!

I did have previously then I updated to sucmnsee's latest image leaving me to add skins and set everything up again, I should really back up sometime soon when I have everything in place, so I don't need to go through the whole process of adding skins and other settings manually

Back