Channel List/Groups for Amiko Mini HD Combo

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a pre-arranged channel list? Like something that has all channels in the right order and in proper groups like 'movies' or 'sports'?

It's a real headache doing it manually, so if there is something out there, please let me know!

Thanks!!

what image are you running because if its just spark and not say enigma2 its a case of creating your favs the hard way if its enigma2 when you have created your completed channel scan via plugins download AutoBouquets E2 28.2E, its got setup thats easy to follow and understand and what it does is takes all your channels and adds them into entertainment,movies,kids and so on. you could even google rats AutoBouquets <---as an example which i use and its even sections the fta, freesat and HD into their own folders and he also has auto picon image updater

Hi as far as I know Amiko mini HD combo isn't enigma 2 but I may be wrong. I have Amiko mini hd firmware 1.4.03 emu loaded on.

Think is the Amiko Alien range that is E2

Heard you can load channel lists for sat but not cable as the channel frequencies on cable
are different in different areas.

You can move lots of channels into each group in one go, it doesn't take that long
but as far as I know it has to be done manually.

Think is the Amiko Alien range that is E2

Heard you can load channel lists for sat but not cable as the channel frequencies on cable
are different in different areas.

You can move lots of channels into each group in one go, it doesn't take that long
but as far as I know it has to be done manually.

You're right Bees. The Alien range is E2.

I've done a bit of reading and I've found if you remove any firmware from the Amiko Mini HD and replace it with Lavatronics enhances version they have channel list updates etc.

I'm now trying to figure out how to blank my box, so I can plaster it with Lavatronics firmware. Bees, would you know how to remove Amiko firmware from the box so it's blank again?

Last edited:
Back