Channel list information

hardy1976

I've just seen a post from Martin_cape (and didnt want to hijack his thread)... its suggests that the "Solo updates channels everyday" does this mean the Solo's can auto update the channel list?

I ordered a Skybox F5s that hasnt turned up; so am now in a place where I can change my selection!!!!! From what I can tell (am new to this all) the Skybox needed to be updated manual via USB stick / AJs list.... With a Solo is this process automated?

Or have I simply read to much into the statement?

Cheers

the vu range can update itself everey day automaticaly on the vix image . this can also be be done on the blackhole image using a app. the whole point of the higher end boxes is once you set them up you dont need to do anything.

Thanks Mike.... hmmm and the Vu boxes are around £300?

Are they way better than the Skybox's once setup? The only reason I was swayed to the Skybox was from what I read it was a sensible starter box. Now tempted with the Vu...which is :( as it means I now need to go read a load more as people talk about all sorts of other boxes Blades/vu/vu2 etc etc arrrrghhhh... learning is good... research boring!

thye duo is the same pretty much. the vu range of boxes are far better than any of the other boxes thats why the price tag is higher. the duo 2 is very expensive and proberley not worth the extra £175.00 or so.

Back