Channel listing and firmware for HD6000

hi there, is there anybody that can help me set up my spiderbox hd6000. ive purchased a gift but cant find where to enter the ccamd details. ive downloaded several links and transferred to box via usb but 1111 wont give me my secret options. please please help

Hi,

My father in law has just got himself a Spiderbox 600 HD. Is it just a matter of installing the latest Firmware I can fine and then loading the channel list? Seems too easy!

Thanks,

Hi, new to all this, so hello. I have downloaded the patch and channel list, loaded the patch all successful loaded the channel list. IPTV works great, however channel list isn't. What am I doing wrong??

Thanks in advance

hi I have uploaded a ssu file that has all the channel lists just down load to a usb stick and then plug into the spider box goto menu then system settings down to software update select s/w upgrade find your usb stick and the file then select....job done

Attachments

• Spiderbox HD6000 Channel List 02-08-14.zip
    134.7 KB · Views: 85
Mike
Thank you so much for your reply and channel list. I wounder if you can help a little more or just shoot me lol

I have downloaded patch, I then did a factory setting default. loaded channels list but still scrambled :(:whacko:

Am I missing something here? box is / was new just the other day, spiderbox hd6000, load patch load channels hey presto?? Or am i missing something out.

I do have a guy who said he can do it but wants £200 as I though I was quite tech savy I thought I'd do it myself. is this the mistake.

Any help would be great and poss save my misses moaning at me.

Cheers

Back