channel moved on zgemma h.2s

londonfox

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
my channels have moved on zgemma h.2s, 101 channel is now bbc2 and 102 is bbc alba, 115 is bbc1hd all other channels are ok is there a way to put them back the right way round ?

I covered a few time in different topics you need to edit the custom swap file if your using auto bouquet e2
not sure about ABM

so you need to ftp to your box and edit the file in notepad or something like that then send it back

Point here is that it was all fine up to today (ergo someone "centrally" made a boob in the last autobouquet config update)

my region is set to right place, why has the channel changed? it was ok untill now, silver is this the only way to get the channels back to where they was? yes i am using auto bouquet e2

Are you using ab e2 or ABM?

Ots the the only way I know but I'm sure someone will say different how to do it

sorry i dont understand ab e2 or ABM i am using AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E The one that comes in wooshbuild v3.01

Looking deeper - there are a number of EPG changes today on Sky.

England: BBC2 HD moves 142 to 141 (HD only)

UK: BBC Alba moves 143 to 142
UK: BBC 4 moves 211 to 143 (HD only)
UK: BBC 4 HD moves 211 to 143 (SD only)

So autobouquet config needs to catch up...

manoflard all my other channels are where they was only the channels bbc1, bbc2 have moved for me

Will the channels revert back to normal or will I have to carry out some sort of remedial procedure? New to all this so not much idea what everything means.

This is the same as me. It's happened after an update I imagine. Freaked the hell out of my poor mum who has dementia as she is used to just choosing 101 for BBC1, now it's 115 . I thought it was my OH that messed it about :(

Turn off the SD/HD swapping and redo the Autobouquet - you'll obviously end up with SD versions as 101/2/3/4/5 etc but at least the correct channels on correct numbers

Funny on NI settings for abm all bbc are still correct.
Vix 3.36 and 4.0.003

Last edited:
i finally managed to change bbc 1hd back to 101 and put bbc2 hd back at 102 here is how i did it.

Thesehttps://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...2PzLAhUFuRoKHQZrBNUQvwUIGigA&biw=1366&bih=631 instructions are for AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E the one that comes in wooshbuild not ABM

This is where to find AutoBouquets E2 - custom swap file (For if a channel changes number ie bbc1 on 101 changes to bbc2)

1- Using FileZilla Client connect to your box and go here
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/AutoBouquets

2- in AutoBouquets you will find your custom swap file
use notepad ++ to edit the file (change channel number) and save it back to your settings.

3- Then do a NIT scan and the channel should be in the right places

Look here for the channel list http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...ansfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a-25.html

thanks dsayers2014 and siilver for your help

Last edited:
Back