Channel numbers in tv list wrong

didenno

Hi all,
i have zgemma h2s with sucmnsee installed but i have an issue with channel numbers when imputting the channel no' on remote control

If i type 501 for sky news on remote which is normally sky news SD, it shows as sky news HD. If i select tv on remote and then select news skySD is just above sky news HD and its channel no' is 16 but when i exit then press 16 on remote i don't get sky news SD just bbc1. Is there anything in channel settings i can do to fix this issue as its the same with all others (movies etc)

You haven't setup autobouqete marker correctly. Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, providers and choose your area custom not sd or HD then start scan that should sort out the dead hd channels.

In providers it also has channel swap to yes that swaps the hd with sd so choosing custom with channel swap will swap the available hd channels with sd

Fantastic advice. Its now sorted. I knew i could count on you more experienced users to fix my issue. This is the first box i have done so appreciate the help

Thank you dsayers2014

Back