WooshBuild channel numbers openatv 6.4 with wooshbuild infinity

djje

Hi everyone.

I have re-installed wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2s on openatv 6.4. All seems to be working well.

I am trying to get the channel numbers on the epg and all the separate bouquets. I have found an option to turn on the numbering which is fine for the all channels bouquet. It seems to give them the correct channel number. However, if I choose to change to another bouquet like music or sport, the numbers then to incorrect channel numbers outside of the usual 101 - 999 range.

Is there any way to correct this?

Thanks
DJJE

It's how numbering works on enigma2 it has to duplicate the channels to put them in separate bouquets. In autobouquetsmaker, providers change generate main bouquet no entertainment should start at 101 giving correct numbers for the rest of the bouquets.

Hi Dsayers. Thanks for the reply so quick.

my first bouquet is 'All Channels' with the correct channel numbers. But, then my next bouquet is entertainment with the wrong channel numbers. It was ok until I added the All Channels bouquet but I still want to keep this as well as the other bouqets. Is there no way to amend this then?

There's a hack for autobouquetsmaker but I haven't tried it for a while so I'm not sure if it will still work.

ok. can you point me in the direction of the hack and I can be your guinea pig and I can see if I can get it working

I can't find it as it looks like the sticky thread on the autobouquetsmaker section in another forum has been removed.

Does it really matter if duplicate channels have 4 digits? The correct numbers will still be in all channels bouquet anyway.

Download the attached zip file unzip

Send the sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.xml for sky uk or cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.xml for virgin uk to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom and rescan Autobouquetsmaker

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin_CustomMix.rar
    313 bytes · Views: 8
  • sat_282_sky_uk_CustomMix.rar
    312 bytes · Views: 24
Back