Channel scan - Free football - sky sports

mitchb

Hey

I want to do scan to add in sky sports channels in HD , to take advantage of the free football coming on.

Thing is ive lost my links on how to do stuff i had as my laptops given up and i have my star 2s set up so its only showing the free to air channels to make it easier for the wife and kids to use.

Is there an easy way to set up a sports HD section without interfering with the rest, just add as an extra option alongside,m entertainment, news etc

Hey

I want to do scan to add in sky sports channels in HD , to take advantage of the free football coming on.

Thing is ive lost my links on how to do stuff i had as my laptops given up and i have my star 2s set up so its only showing the free to air channels to make it easier for the wife and kids to use.

Is there an easy way to set up a sports HD section without interfering with the rest, just add as an extra option alongside,m entertainment, news etc
There are no sky sports on sat in the uk.
For about 3 years...even if you had a line, freesat doesn't have any premium channels

There are no sky sports on sat in the uk.
For about 3 years...even if you had a line, freesat doesn't have any premium channels

Cheers, however with coronvirus theirs a deal with sky that they will broadcast all the EPL games unscrambled. Was hoping i could get these on the star

Pick should be on your box as a FTA channel. If not it's on freeview through your aerial.

If you have a firestick you can watch the amazon games free (without Prime membership).

BBC matches are obv free.

BT Sports matches are not FTA anywhere.

Back