Channels don't work after auto ABM

lanc_red

hi all

just a quick question with a problem im having on a H2H box. currently setup with a single tuner using cable only. I can scan for channels and approx 4-500 are picked up. I can watch these no problem. The channels are all listed as one in a single bouquet as initially expected. Now when I run the Auto Bouquets Maker, it runs ok and sorts the channels into sections as expected, but then most of the channels either state 'Service Not Found (SID not found in PAT)' or 'Tune Failed' when trying to view. But I could view them when they were in a single bouquet before ABM was run.

Im also certain its the bouquet maker thats causing the problem. My NetID is the same in the tuner config as the ABM settings so unsure what the problem is.

Please can anyone help?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

What image are you using?

Thanks for reply & knew id be asked that! Ive taken a screenshot of the 'About' section and it confuses me. Noticed on there says im using a H2S box aswell which im deffo not!! Still really none the wiser of which image im on?

IMG_20160630_075255.jpg

quick update.

flashed the box with Bioheads image as read that was for cable only which is what im using. setup as per thread and picked up 500 channels during the scan. was again able to watch a few of the HD channels etc. ran ABM to get them all neat. A few worked, but then now I get a blank screen on say SS1 HD etc.

Im in preston so have two net ID's. trying it on the second on now. Is it something im doing wrong? like running in an incorrect order.

1. Scan for channels
2. Delete current bouquet
3. Create bouquet ensuring provider ID is correct

Again help appreciated.

Still seem to be having the same issue when using Bio's image. Ive ran the search on both NetID's and same problem. Yesterday, I changed the order I scan to see if it made a difference and im almost certain its when the ABM is ran that it causes a problem.

If I run ABM first, then scan for channel, then run the EPG it seems OK, but after a short period (this time it was overnight) the channels are still listed, but I get a blank screen. This is despite serveral hours earlier being able to watch them. Im assuming ABM has does an auto update which im probably goin to turn off.

Anyone offer any further advice here as its driving me mad and running scan after scan its time consuming!!

Have you changed NetID in ABM as well as the tuner? When ABM is running, it sounds like it's wiping out the correct channels with the wrong ones.

Have you changed NetID in ABM as well as the tuner? When ABM is running, it sounds like it's wiping out the correct channels with the wrong ones.

Yeh thats deffo what seems to be happening, but yes both NetID's in the tuner config & ABM are the same.

ok dont have a zgemma but have noticed this on my box, i use ABM and on the cable channel get the service not found etc, rescan again and they come back on

only one thing has changed and thats the new update that updates the providers, when i didnt have the feature on another ABM it worked fine

ok dont have a zgemma but have noticed this on my box, i use ABM and on the cable channel get the service not found etc, rescan again and they come back on

only one thing has changed and thats the new update that updates the providers, when i didnt have the feature on another ABM it worked fine

Just wondering if not having my external HD setup properly has had something to do with it? Tried to initialise it before as noticed it wasnt flashing for time shift. ive managed to sort that but not prepared to run a scan at the mo cos of the footy!!

would not having the HD setup right cause the Scan/ABM to not save correctly? I will try & run a scan/abm at half time and see what happens.

Back