Channels have gone to Sh*t

Due to all the recent changes, my box has gone all over the place.
Keep getting "Failed to tune (Virgin UK) on tuner C.
As a result, abm just wouldn't complete the scan so wouldnt get a single channel.
I decided to disable tuner C to if that made any difference and abm would scan on B only but only finds about 70 channels and those channels have a terribly weak signal.
Softcam and line fine as some of the channels it does find are the Sky movies in SD..........not even BBC1 is coming up.
I did nothing differently to my Vu+ and that is working perfectly (exact same settings)

Gigablue X3
Latest openvix
ABM 3.1 with latest provider update (scanning on Virgin all systems)
Net ID 00020 Oxford (tried 00000 also)
Did a complete scan etc

Just not working.
I currently have this box where my Vu+ sits and that has 99% signal strength so nothing to do with that.
Never had a problem like this before

Due to all the recent changes, my box has gone all over the place.
Keep getting "Failed to tune (Virgin UK) on tuner C.
As a result, abm just wouldn't complete the scan so wouldnt get a single channel.
I decided to disable tuner C to if that made any difference and abm would scan on B only but only finds about 70 channels and those channels have a terribly weak signal.
Softcam and line fine as some of the channels it does find are the Sky movies in SD..........not even BBC1 is coming up.
I did nothing differently to my Vu+ and that is working perfectly (exact same settings)

Gigablue X3
Latest openvix
ABM 3.1 with latest provider update (scanning on Virgin all systems)
Net ID 00020 Oxford (tried 00000 also)
Did a complete scan etc

Just not working.
I currently have this box where my Vu+ sits and that has 99% signal strength so nothing to do with that.
Never had a problem like this before

if you update provider files in ABM, then scan, is it still coming up with 'failed to tune virgin on tuner' error?
is the netid set in ABM>providers?

Yeah updated provide file and that was fine - failed to tune on Tuner C still comes up
Net ID is set to 00020 in abm just as in the tuner config

If it helps at all - the few channels that are coming up (albeit weak as shit signal) are all on Mhz 6952 3/4 61472 QAM256

Back