Channels importer

wilsock

TK Supporter
Morning all, I'm looking for some advice and guidance on channels importer plugin. I have two boxes one on open atv 6.1 (satellite) the client box and the other on vix 5.0 (cable) the server box. I've installed the plugin on the client box but I'm a bit dubious about using it. Do you know if it will work using the two different setups? Just wondering if anyone has tried it.
Thanks.

I am also trying to use my Zgemma H2s(whooshbuild 6) as a client multiroom box.Using Zgemma H52tc(whooshbuild6) as server box.I have downloaded channels importer(via plugin) on the H2s, set the ip of H52tc in the plugin. Cant get it to work at all.Searches here and Google bring up very little info. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi everybody. I am in a similar situation but I have two Dreamboxes instead. I am using OpenPli on both and have been struggling to set them in client server mode. I cannot find on the OpenPli feeds "channelsimporter" which seems to do exatly what I need i.e. import the channels and the epg from the server and enable the client to control the server tuner. I have also tried to use "remotechannel streamconverter" but it does not work at all. Does anybody know how to achieve my goal on my openPLI setup?
Manythanks

Hi everybody. I am in a similar situation but I have two Dreamboxes instead. I am using OpenPli on both and have been struggling to set them in client server mode. I cannot find on the OpenPli feeds "channelsimporter" which seems to do exatly what I need i.e. import the channels and the epg from the server and enable the client to control the server tuner. I have also tried to use "remotechannel streamconverter" but it does not work at all. Does anybody know how to achieve my goal on my openPLI setup?
Manythanks
Its a Vix Image plugin but may install ok.

Ive attached it for you

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-channelsimporter_5.4+git2604+c7937ec-r1_hd61.rar
    21.3 KB · Views: 17
Many thanks Fez1. I tried it but it did not install. I tried through "install local plugins" after I copied it to the /temp directory but it failed to install. Perhaps these plugins are signed and do not install on different boxes?

I did say it was a vix plugin but id try the install via telnet with this command

opkg update && opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Installing it this way will install any dependencies the plugin needs where as trying a install via the receiver wont.

Even then it may not install but it is worth a try.

Maybe you should try the VIX image :sunglasses:

Many thanks. I did try via telent and got the error "Not selecting enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-channelsimporter 5.4+git2604+c7937ec due to incompatible architecture.". I will now try the VIX image. I have found this image Openvix-5.1.022- Release-dm500hd-20180324.nfi. Fingers crossed.

Many thanks. I did try via telent and got the error "Not selecting enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-channelsimporter 5.4+git2604+c7937ec due to incompatible architecture.". I will now try the VIX image. I have found this image Openvix-5.1.022- Release-dm500hd-20180324.nfi. Fingers crossed.
Ahhh hence the incompatible architecture.

That image is obviously not an official VIX release it may work worth a shot.

No it didn't. But I managed to find an OpenPLI 7 that worked perfectly on my DM500HD and contained the latest "Fallback remote receiver". This will import both channels and epg, either automatically or manually. Perfect. Problem solved. Anywa very many thanks to Fez1 for al your help, it gave me the will to persevere even if your solutions did not work directly for me. Keep up the good work.

No it didn't. But I managed to find an OpenPLI 7 that worked perfectly on my DM500HD and contained the latest "Fallback remote receiver". This will import both channels and epg, either automatically or manually. Perfect. Problem solved. Anywa very many thanks to Fez1 for al your help, it gave me the will to persevere even if your solutions did not work directly for me. Keep up the good work.
Happy days then.

Your welcome mate.

Back