Channels missing and other problems

Hi using infinity on a Zgemma h9.2s sky sport-s and movies have disappeared also font size in things such as file list is too small and bunched up unreadable when I go to chav build or wooshhbuild pluggin to try and alter just keeps crashing same now happening on H2.s

Hi using infinity on a Zgemma h9.2s sky sport-s and movies have disappeared also font size in things such as file list is too small and bunched up unreadable when I go to chav build or wooshhbuild pluggin to try and alter just keeps crashing same now happening on H2.s
Not really explaining things tidy rob. Chav build ?? your using wooshbuild so i am assuming you mean chabs skin build ? channels have disappeared ? what channels satellite or iptv now get a hold of your self man :ROFLMAO: we will get you fixed up (y)

Not really explaining things tidy rob. Chav build ?? your using wooshbuild so i am assuming you mean chabs skin build ? channels have disappeared ? what channels satellite or iptv now get a hold of your self man :ROFLMAO: we will get you fixed up (y)
Hi first many thanks for replying so using wooshbuild infinity latest, open atv 6.4 and as you say chabs skin the missing channels are all satelite sky channels i.e sports and movies

The epg can be made more clear by, full screen tv press menu and there is lots of settings you can change, ie larger fornts, less rows (to accommodate larger forts)
change one at a time and keep going back and forth to see what is happening.

they always appeared in the listings and now they dont or in the epg I do not need to adjust the epg just the file list font

In my ABM i have it set to north west yorkshire custom, hd channels no, swap channels no, try that i see sly channels but obviously they don't work i just like to see whats on before i turn on the android box.

Back