Channels missing

J1991c

Morning all,
I turn my box and on yesterday morning (formuler f1 sat feed, wooshbuild) and a lot of my channels have disappeared I.e bbc2, ITV, channel 4 channel 5. I have bbc1 and then my next channel is 5* on my list. I have tried updating the box, updating auto bouquets, and a auto scan still no luck. Does anyone know how I can fix this

Is your box showing you are connected to your network?
When you turned dhcp off did you input your own ip?

you don't need to change the DNs settings for a VM line, it looks like you've either put the line in the incorrect file or in the wrong folder
CWS lines go into newcamd.list file
C or N lines go in CCcam.cfg file
once lines are pasted in, go to softcam panel and restart the corresponding softcam, mgcamd1.38 for CWS lines and CCcam2.3.0 for C or N lines

using openatv, both these files are in usr/keys folder

you don't need to change the DNs settings for a VM line, it looks like you've either put the line in the incorrect file or in the wrong folder
once lines are pasted in, go to softcam panel and restart the corresponding softcam, mgcamd1.38 for CWS lines and CCcam2.3.0 for C or N lines

Ye it shows I'm connected to the network.
I didn't put in my IP Address though when i turned off dhcp, i will try that.
Thanks for your help.

Hi, ye i flashed a newcamd list using usr/keys, and restarted the softcam for mgcamd1.38.
The box works fine in my house, but wont work in my friends house, so think its internet fault somewhere or virgin blocking it somehow?
even though the web safe and firewall settings are off.

Hi, ye i flashed a newcamd list using usr/keys, and restarted the softcam for mgcamd1.38.
The box works fine in my house, but wont work in my friends house, so think its internet fault somewhere or virgin blocking it somehow?
even though the web safe and firewall settings are off.

If you are on a different netid it won't work, you've scanned one netid and he may be on a different one

Back