channels not clearing - cccam - wooshbuild infinity

Nomi147

hi guys,
i have flashed my zgemma h2h with new image openATV Nightly Downloads and installed wooshbuild infinity, this did not have any softcams, so i did a manual install by using OpenATV Softcam Feed using a usb and from plugins i installed cccam 2.3.2-r0-de and mgcamd 1.45c-r0. this showed up in softcam panel, so all good.
i used filezilla to enter my line (Cccam.cfg in etc folder) but channels are not clearing.
my connection feed is fine as free channels are working (bbc1,bbc2,itv etc).
i have restarted the cccam, restarted the zgemma box with no luck and am going around in circles for hours. i can confirm that i do have working line and prior to this i was using DsayersBuild - Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H and everything was working fine.

hi guys,
i have flashed my zgemma h2h with new image openATV Nightly Downloads and installed wooshbuild infinity, this did not have any softcams, so i did a manual install by using OpenATV Softcam Feed using a usb and from plugins i installed cccam 2.3.2-r0-de and mgcamd 1.45c-r0. this showed up in softcam panel, so all good.
i used filezilla to enter my line (Cccam.cfg in etc folder) but channels are not clearing.
i have restarted the cccam, restarted the zgemma box with no luck and am going around in circles for hours. i can confirm that i do have working line and prior to this i was using DsayersBuild - Dsayers Openatv complete backup for zgemma H.2H and everything was working fine.

I've seen this a dozen times in the past fortnight, C lines don't seem to work very well or at all using newer openatv for some reason.
If you can ask your provider to change it to CWS and put it in newcamd.list in usr/leys folder it will work.
If this isn't possible you may have to flash something else in order to use the C line

I've seen this a dozen times in the past fortnight, C lines don't seem to work very well or at all using newer openatv for some reason.
If you can ask your provider to change it to CWS and put it in newcamd.list in usr/leys folder it will work.
If this isn't possible you may have to flash something else in order to use the C line
Confirm after trying Nline this works a treat. It's mad that CCcam has now stopped working for some reason.

Thanks for the help

hi guys,
After you flash the latest OpenATV 6.2 you must follow up with a Software Update to download and install 'softcam-feed-universal 4.3-r2' that adds Softcams Folder to Downloadable Plugins with all the latest softcam plugins including CCcam 2.3.2-de (DE Patch). Also the CCcam.cfg file now goes into the /etc folder.

Last edited:
Ok panorama i will try your method although i believe i have

Sometimes when my CCcam.cfg file does not work I drag another one from my pc into the /etc folder, then add my line into it.
I attach an example CCcam.cfg file that you can download and extract into your pc, then using Filezilla drag it into the /etc folder and add your line.
Make sure your Line has the correct format according to your box.
Note: usual format of CCcam line is 'C: server port user pass' - with a Capital C.
In filename CCcam.cfg the first two C`s must be in Caps Letters.

Attachments

• CCcam.zip
    235 bytes · Views: 77
absolutely fantastic, thank you Panorama, I replaced the CCcam.cfg file with your file and edited with my details and its all working (y)

hi guys,
I also am struggling to get my line working on this build if anyone can help please

Back