Channels not working/Can't get rid of HD

thechief

Hi,

New to the forum so thanks in advance.

Recently purchased the H2S TT but struggling to set it up properly. Having issues trying to get the channels to work and can't get rid of the the HD one's. I bought one of these recently for a family member and set it up no problem but mine is proving to be a pain. Have watched loads of vid's but can't seem to sort it out. Currently sat staring at the AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2E but not getting very far. Other than the HD channels much of the EPG seems to be fine. Haven't loaded a gift yet but I am getting the odd channel, Sky News etc. Please help!

Thanks

When setting up abe2 have the channels as SD and on the next row down choose available HD that way all the non working HD channels will never been seen in ur channel lists

Hi there,
Many thanks - Do you know the steps to do this it;'s just I've checked out some vids but I can't seem to see the process. Currently using the Slyk skin on Wooshbuild. I'm relatively to this hence the naivety in the question however I just need to join the dots to the research I've done thus far.

Thanks again

Last edited:
I'm getting nowhere fast here!

Does this give anyone any idea of where it's going wrong?

Local Area Selection - Granada
Numbering System - SD
San Mode - Available HD
Bouquet Channel Sort - HD First
Add Ch. Number to Name - Yes
Hide Adult/Gaming - Yes
Channel Swap - Yes
Make All Default Bouquets - No
Other Extra Channels - Yes
Use Internal NIT Scan - Yes
Hide Blank Placeholders - Yes
Enable Script Checks - Yes
Bouquet Display Style - Style 5
Create AutoPicon Links - No
Auto Updates - Yes
Time of Update to start - 07:45
Repeat ho often - Daily

Any help would be greatly appreciated as spent hours on this yesterday and today!

I have bouquet channel sort set to large 1st bouquet.

Everything else looks the same.

Hi,
Thanks for the info - Have changed what was recommended. Still have a number of HD channels but most of the channels don't work. Have loaded the gift but currently only getting one sports channel.

I've crossed reference the AB set up with another that I did for a family and it is set exactly the same now but still nothing....any ideas? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Cracked it! Thanks for input.

on other e2 boxes with autobouquetmaker you had to change hd to sd and rerun scan and that would then redo your list into sd list.

Why don't you flash wooshbuild v5. 15 minutes and everything will be setup and working for you.

LoHi

flashed latest wooshbuild on zgemma h2s yesterday and need some help in getting rid off the non working channels from my bouquets. Can anyone help? I’ve attached pics of my e2 bouquets to help identify what may need changing.

Thanks

Attachments

• DFD29DB2-E35A-4D40-B44E-C437CA296F9D.jpeg
    DFD29DB2-E35A-4D40-B44E-C437CA296F9D.jpeg
    772.3 KB · Views: 15
If you're using wooshbuild just press green and go to wb config, then, country region, scanning, bouquets and change the options to only show freesat to yes if you don't have a line or to no and change hide non working sky channels on epg to yes if you do have a line.

Hi

Tried the above and changed it to hide non working.......” to yes but the non working channels are still there in the bouquets.

Sorry guys I get this problem all the time about the pictures getting uploaded sideways!!

Attachments

• 7515166C-66AD-4F9E-B6E5-7CC61A7C1653.jpeg
    7515166C-66AD-4F9E-B6E5-7CC61A7C1653.jpeg
    991.3 KB · Views: 13
  • B5AA5975-451C-401F-BD5C-C73857CC5978.jpeg
    B5AA5975-451C-401F-BD5C-C73857CC5978.jpeg
    839.3 KB · Views: 14
Did you run a channel scan after making the change?

Press yellow in wb config channel settings screen.

Hi

Tried the above and changed it to hide non working.......” to yes but the non working channels are still there in the bouquets.

Sorry guys I get this problem all the time about the pictures getting uploaded sideways!!
if you go on youtube and type wooshbuild version 7 theres a tutorial on how to set it up propperly with non of remaining channels

Yep I did that. Don’t seem to taking the non active channels away for me
Are you sure your using latest wooshbuild as I did mine and non of remaining sattalite channels was there I had to delete the sub catogory folders for movies sports ect

I think I remember seeing this problem before and one solution was to
"show non working channels" =yes.
Scan
Re-boot
"Show non working channels" = No
Scan
Re-boot

Just sort of rings a bell..............

Last edited:
Back