Channels

KnownAsCJ

Can anybody explain as to why my box scans certain channels multiple times? Is there any way to disable this so I only get 1 channel 4 and 1 ITV etc... I know the auto bouquets sorts the other listings of these channels into a separate folder but I'd rather not have them listed (I know it sounds like I'm being picky but) I think it's causing a conflict in auto timers when I have set a certain program on DMAX to record, it appears like its trying to record the same prog on the same channel at the same time and causing an issue....

On another note, I have told my auto bouquets I want to replace the SD terrestrial with the HD versions but is there any way to manually replace the Channel 5 HD with the SD equivalent?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

set your timers from your bouquets only,on the channel you want to record press red button it brings up your epg for that channel select program green button and green button again -saved recording.no leave abm to scan sd as it lists them first,hd will be listed last but still listed.

if you move things abm will move them back.

Back