Channels

dillyp70

PETER DILWORTH
Been setting up my h2h box new to cable side. sat side all up and running my question is should i be getting more than 300 odd channels not even all in hd on my virmin side am running vix (sucmnsee)but in abm my net id is corresponding with machester when am in wirral (wirral isnt an option) should i try liverpool as am closer to there than manchester anybody else had this problem??

Wirral Merseyside 1 Ex C&W 41048 666.750 6.952
Wirral Merseyside 2 Ex C&W 41060 666.750 6.952

Try one of these

Been setting up my h2h box new to cable side. sat side all up and running my question is should i be getting more than 300 odd channels not even all in hd on my virmin side am running vix (sucmnsee)but in abm my net id is corresponding with machester when am in wirral (wirral isnt an option) should i try liverpool as am closer to there than manchester anybody else had this problem??

dillyp70, there was defo a member on here the other night with the same issues. He was only picking up 160 channels, tried 3 different net ids, symbolrates and freqs.
TBH, I'm using the Zgemma for cable and it aint the best, Ive recently ran a openbox v8 pro with the same set up and it picked up every channel just like my old kv along with hd.
Without a doubt there tuners are not the best, hope you get sorted mate

Ashley there the ones am trying but on the image am using its coming up as manchester trials i will try liverpool after work as its closer manchester and garyth i wish i went with the eddison now mate been up allnight trying to sort it ni good when am stuck on roof all day in work in rain haha

If you have a VM box, check in the settings (network id etc) for the details to put in your H2H

Kieron

Last edited:
Back