CHARITY RAFFLE: Openbox V8 Golden DVB-S2/T2/C Satellite Cable Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i bought tickets again hopefully lol

Transaction ID: 3WH388329S039783T

was that 20 lol i forgot lol:yes!:

Admin - confirmed numbers 45 - 46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50 - 51 - 52.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchased 3 here you go.

7EC410749M2841737

good luck all (y)

Admin - confirmed numbers 53 - 54 - 55.

bought I'd 5HE748867p714120l

Admin - confirmed numbers 56 - 57 - 58 - 59

WINNER

Bluedog47 is the winner.

28-05-2016 23-01-06.jpg

Please contact The Reaper to claim your prize with your address details.

When you receive your box then contact Bobless for the rest ;).

Congrats.

Thanks to everyone for taking part especially The Reaper Bobless and Maff.

I am going to contact RNIB and forward this money raised £350.00 (thanks to you lot!) and get proof of payment, I will post it in here over the next couple of days upon their reply.

Cheers everyone.

Well Done Bluedog47 for winning the prize and well done everyone who entered, the RNIB are the real winners here as every penny counts and £350 is a great amount of money for a worthy cause.

Bluedog47 has opted for the Freesat.cn V8 Super Satellite Box whichI have set up with line [thanx to friend bobless] and the prize will be with him by Wednesday.
A very well done to him and a very hefty thanks from me to you all---being blind myself, I know what this monetary gesture to the RNIB means to so many---thank you all so very very much, you are all so very kind and generous---cheers everyone.
Reaper.

you are all so very kind and generous---cheers everyone.
Reaper.

Gloves are off next time Reaper.

Many thanks to the Reaper and Bobless for there generosity. I'd also like to thank Reaper for taking the time and effort to do the hard work and set the box up for me. I'm working away for the next week so you,'ll all have a break before I get on the forum asking how I've managed to mess it up so quickly.

and by then there might be another raffle if the members on here would like to comment lol=bring it on !

Raffle has been won, wait for new announcement thread. Thread closed.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

My apologies, I thought I posted this the other night, must of not pressed "post"?

Thanks to you all here is proof of payment to RNIB, Anyone wanting to check is welcome to contacting RNIB at rnib@committedgiving.uk.net and ask them to confirm the transaction ID amount for 4VN45845DH989533C

I will be putting up another raffle shortly. I'll re-open this for a short while incase anyone requires any further proof or you can get me via pm.

Its down to you all we was able to raise this for such a worthy charity, Thank you.

Attachments

• proof1.jpg
    proof1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
  • proof2.jpg
    proof2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
A honest man is never questioned but always trusted----
Thanks Hi-Tek, your hard work is fully appreciated by me and the members but moreso by the RNIB.
Cheers.
Reaper.

A honest man is never questioned but always trusted----
Thanks Hi-Tek, your hard work is fully appreciated by me and the members but moreso by the RNIB.
Cheers.
Reaper.

Cheers pal and thank you all involved.

Closing now as this is finished.

:biggrin-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back