Cheap and cheerful

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone in the market for a reasonably priced Dual Core PC?

Extra Value Desktop PC Intel Dual Core E5300 4GB RAM 500GB HDD DVDRW Keyboard and Mouse NO OS

dualcore2.jpg

Stg: 229.98

This superb performance Intel based mATX PC is ideal for use at home or in the office. Optimised for high performance computing requirements, this system utilises high performance components suitable for this size of chassis.
The motherboard at the heart of this Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300 Socket 775 system provides onboard LAN, 5.1 channel surround sound and integrated Vista Premium ready 2D/3D graphics. A 500GB SATA hard drive provides ample storage, whilst the 4GB of DDR2 800MHz RAM will be plenty to handle most software applications.
Please note that this desktop PC does not come with an operating system.

This desktop PC is perfect for anyone looking for a small, durable system for use in at home or as an office system. A durable keyboard and mouse are also provided with the package.

Link:

Ps,

Motherboard: G31mx-K by Foxconn.

intel45nm.gif

Supports latest Intel® Core™2 Quad and Core™2 Duo processors up to 1333MHz FSB, along with Intel® next-generation 45nm CPUs

Driver: Download

-

Last edited:
thats a great price well worth it im building my own quad cord sometime this month

I purchased five of these the last time this offer came up (Jan '09) they were for a quick small office network install.

They were a dream to setup & are working away flawlessly.

If I could find anything to moan about it would be that the fans are a tad loud but I'm really nit picking even at that.

Back