Cheap chinese 5g phones

The only problem with Doogee phones is that they weigh a ton, would make a good house brick if they were a bit lighter lol

Anyway what does 5G offer thats better than 4G? is it all wi-fi network?

And remember the more expensive mobile you have the more chance you have of it being pinched or you being beaten up to take it off you.
5G is nothing to do with wifi. For example vodafone have rolled out 5G in Huddersfield where my son goes to college and they are doing speeds of downloads to 900mb/s.

Sim free all the way now, I would rather buy a phone outright now and have sim free, works our cheaper over time
I bought a Samsung s9 on a 2 year deal with Vodafone and hated the phone. I sold it after 6 months and bought a oneplus 6t McLaren outright, but I still had the Vodaphone contract for another 18 months. I hated being tied in.

Sim free all the way now, I would rather buy a phone outright now and have sim free, works our cheaper over time
Me too, had a Honor phone on contract which was pants so got a Oneplus 8 pro outright last year and when contract ended switched to sim only, wife has done the same but she got a samsung.

Anyway what does 5G offer thats better than 4G? is it all wi-fi network?
Unless you live in big City 5g is still a pipe dream anyway, can't see it coming to a store near us for a good few years yet, the wife saved over £100 by going for the 4g phone rather than 5g

I bought a Samsung s9 on a 2 year deal with Vodafone and hated the phone. I sold it after 6 months and bought a oneplus 6t McLaren outright, but I still had the Vodaphone contract for another 18 months. I hated being tied in.
Yeah exactly my sim is 18 quid a month unlimited everything, it's a no brainer imo

I have 5G which is really fast but no where hardly has it yet anyway, and 4G will work perfect for the net when out and about anyway. I used to be into phones years ago but they bring a new one out every year but I can't justify changing it every year, there's never a difference in specs to be honest, well nothing you will notice anyway.

I pay giffgaff £10.00 a month for 9gb. I hardly use 2gb. Free wifi in the office and free wifi at the gym on the cloud.
Yeah mate i think I roughly use 4 gb a month out of the house but for 18 quid the unlimited is nice even tho I'll never use it, I actually think it wasn't worhit to have another plan as that was a deal, it was for the year and I recently renewed it and it dropped by a quid Per month lol, I'm with Three, I used to be with Vodafone and it was terrible, I'm really happy with Three

lol I pay £22/month for unlimited but on average use about 500mb, but I do get free usage worldwide which is a great selling point at the moment :LOL:

Yeah mate i think I roughly use 4 gb a month out of the house but for 18 quid the unlimited is nice even tho I'll never use it, I actually think it wasn't worhit to have another plan as that was a deal, it was for the year and I recently renewed it and it dropped by a quid Per month lol, I'm with Three, I used to be with Vodafone and it was terrible, I'm really happy with Three
With my phone being dual sim I have giffgaff on sim 1 and 3 on sim 2. 3 is very good for things like going to the football and when all other networks clog up I drop it to 3g only and I can still surf the net. I also use it for travelling a lot (or i use to). Problem with 3 though is if you go off the beaten track such as walking around local ponds or reservoirs the signal disappears very quickly.

The vivo phones are pretty decent and worth a shout too. Not sure what their prices are or how accessible they are over here.

I was checking one out in their store last year in India, and performance wise, it was comparable to my iPhone.

Used an Elephone in the past, still works nearly 10 years later, would buy from them again

Heard good reviews about them on YouTube
I looked at the bench mark scores of the snapdragon 845 which my oneplus has, it looks like it smashes it out the park. I looked at the 5g bands against the oneplus nord n10 and oneplus 9. It beats the nord and is only one band behind the oneplus 9, The cost of oneplus 9 uk price is £629.00. The oneplus 9r with the same chipset is about £440.00. I save about a 1/3 on the 9R price.

I looked at the bench mark scores of the snapdragon 845 which my oneplus has, it looks like it smashes it out the park. I looked at the 5g bands against the oneplus nord n10 and oneplus 9. It beats the nord and is only one band behind the oneplus 9, The cost of oneplus 9 uk price is £629.00. The oneplus 9r with the same chipset is about £440.00. I save about a 1/3 on the 9R price.
And you probably won't notice a difference in speeds anyway. Good choice 👍

Back