Cheap Football Tops

pieeater2015

TK Veteran
Came across this seller on Aliexpress and ordered a Liverpool top to try it out,I have now just received my fourth Football top,for £11 a shirt there not bad and saying i paid £70 for the liverpool top from JD you can not tell the difference.You will need to order a size bigger is what i found so if your a large you will need extra large and so on.You can pay with paypal and you need to pay for postage,for £25 delivered you can get two tops for 21/22 season.Here is the web site if you want to check it out.
2019-2020-2021 Sports jerseys
21-22 Thai version

Last edited:
Just a thought,
Can you be an actual supporter if you are paying someone else for a knock off top so genuine supporters are forced to pay more for a real top that actually supports the club and goes to pay the wages of the people you "claim" to support,?
Isn't this what drives the price of genuine tops ever higher,? The wages of the players has to come from somewhere, the genuine supporters are paying for you to pretend to support the club.
I'm not a football supporter btw, but I am putting this in simple plain easy to understand terms so the plastic supporters can understand.

Just a thought,
Can you be an actual supporter if you are paying someone else for a knock off top so genuine supporters are forced to pay more for a real top that actually supports the club and goes to pay the wages of the people you "claim" to support,?
Isn't this what drives the price of genuine tops ever higher,? The wages of the players has to come from somewhere, the genuine supporters are paying for you to pretend to support the club.
I'm not a football supporter btw, but I am putting this in simple plain easy to understand terms so the plastic supporters can understand.
Does the same argument apply to watching your team on iptv? Too be frank about it I couldnt care less. If your kids or you get pleasure from a a snide shirt which is probably made in the same factory as the genuine one so what. As for my point about the footie on iptv I get a warm glow every time I watch thinking about the money I am saving. As for the footballers wages do you really think I give a toss!

I know someone who does tops tbh I paid £65 for my Chelsea top last season this season they want £85 and I can get replica for £35 so price dosnt matter whether from fan shop or Ali express or xxxx your still supporting your team imo as it’s still your teams top just that it’s not going to them you still get same stitching tags ect just like genuine ones.
Even if you you buy from fan shop or jd or sports direct there all replicas as only the teams where the original football shorts shirts socks ect.
@pieeater2015 good shout bud gunna order kids one from there as where I can get them from dosnt have size needed

got my missus some ugg boots from Ali express can’t tell difference same with my yeezies can’t tell difference from replica to real ones

Last edited:
Does the same argument apply to watching your team on iptv? Too be frank about it I couldnt care less. If your kids or you get pleasure from a a snide shirt which is probably made in the same factory as the genuine one so what. As for my point about the footie on iptv I get a warm glow every time I watch thinking about the money I am saving. As for the footballers wages do you really think I give a toss!
A plastic fan then,
IPTV is a stupid comparison, the TV rights are a fixed fee, shirt sales are a percentage.
As for the wages, I take it you wouldn't pay someone that came and installed a satellite dish for you either then,? Both are providing you with a service .

A plastic fan then,
IPTV is a stupid comparison, the TV rights are a fixed fee, shirt sales are a percentage.
As for the wages, I take it you wouldn't pay someone that came and installed a satellite dish for you either then,? Both are providing you with a service .
Do you pay anything towards watching motor sports,do you go to the events,you watch it on illegal devices,Just another Manc what's FOS.

Imo knock off kids football shirts are fair game. They're extortionately priced and the money goes to the sportswear firm not the club.

How much do Premier League clubs make from jersey sales?

Adults who wear football shirts always strike me as a bit odd. Especially those who get the name of a player on the back too. Men like that are probably on a register.

Anyhow, they main issue with buying fake kits online is that the sizing can be all over the place.

Imo knock off kids football shirts are fair game. They're extortionately priced and the money goes to the sportswear firm not the club.

Adults who wear football shirts always strike me as a bit odd. Especially those who get the name of a player on the back too. Men like that are probably on a register.

Anyhow, they main issue with buying fake kits online is that the sizing can be all over the place.
Nothing wrong with having players name and number on shirt or number on shorts it means nothing out of the ordinary apart from you like/favourite player for your club and does that mean I’m probably on a register as I have 3 shirts with names of players I like drogba hazard kante on them???? And a champions of Europe 2021 top lol
But fair point about the sizing when buying replicas as some can be too small or oversized compared to official fan club shop or jd sports

Nothing wrong with having players name and number on shirt or number on shorts it means nothing out of the ordinary apart from you like/favourite player for your club and does that mean I’m probably on a register as I have 3 shirts with names of players I like drogba hazard kante on them????

That's a matter of opinion I suppose. It's pretty odd that men dress up to watch football full stop. Imagine what you'd think if the Missus started dressing up as Gail Platt every time Corrie was on telly.

That's a matter of opinion I suppose. It's pretty odd that men dress up to watch football full stop. Imagine what you'd think if the Missus started dressing up as Gail Platt every time Corrie was on telly.
She already does🤣🤣🤣🤣 see your point bud but nothing wrong to wearing your teams top to a football match did used to wear stone island top or jacket but always got into trouble for some reason 🧐🧐🧐

Reading that paragraph legit me laugh my head off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I agree with @pupuqiop, nothing worse then a another man wearing the full kit with a name of a player who's 20 years younger then him on, I see It as kiss ar$in tbh, its like when celebs do talk shows like graham Norton ect... and thre audience laugh at everything they say and clap them everytime they tell a story, get a grip lol, they could say they had the runs and people would clap it like it's the best thing they have ever heard, embarrasing that humans do that tbh.

It does seem a little hypocritical to criticise someone for buying replica football kit when most people on the site are doing their best to avoid paying for premium TV channels.
I think Sky do put a fair bit into sponsorship.

I agree with @pupuqiop, nothing worse then a another man wearing the full kit with a name of a player who's 20 years younger then him on, I see It as kiss ar$in tbh, its like when celebs do talk shows like graham Norton ect... and thre audience laugh at everything they say and clap them everytime they tell a story, get a grip lol, they could say they had the runs and people would clap it like it's the best thing they have ever heard, embarrasing that humans do that tbh.
I don’t wear the full kit but wear the shorts as pyjama shorts cause of material been that clima cool material and comfy compare to other shorts lol

Yeah steptoes comments don't hold up, how much money do you think the people making there's shirts earn?? I'm going to guess there made in somewhere like Taiwan who are most properly getting payed 50 pence a day and a horse shite sandwich for lunch, and then the clubs knock em out for 70 quid a pop, if that's acceptable then I would rather by a snide one tbh

Back