Cheap Football Tops

Help please
I ordered a shirt yesterday and today received a email about VAT payment link

[Hello, friends, we can help you pay the value-added tax in advance. You can sign and receive it directly after the burden arrives. You don't need to pay any more. The time limit is 8-15 days. Do you need us to give you the VAT payment link? Please keep the address of AliExpress and the website consistent, Thank you]

What do I do?
Thanks

Help please
I ordered a shirt yesterday and today received a email about VAT payment link

[Hello, friends, we can help you pay the value-added tax in advance. You can sign and receive it directly after the burden arrives. You don't need to pay any more. The time limit is 8-15 days. Do you need us to give you the VAT payment link? Please keep the address of AliExpress and the website consistent, Thank you]

What do I do?
Thanks
Pay it as it’s coming from abroad what country is it coming from as site I use you don’t pay taxes

I bought an inter milan jersey a few months back, took a month to arrive, but its ok, well worth the £14 that I paid for it, was trying to get the new Argentina home jersey from them but they all have number 10 on them, I was looking for one without a number, might have to pay the £40 to Sports Direct.

I bought an inter milan jersey a few months back, took a month to arrive, but its ok, well worth the £14 that I paid for it, was trying to get the new Argentina home jersey from them but they all have number 10 on them, I was looking for one without a number, might have to pay the £40 to Sports Direct.
My experience from my own guy is that if you contact them and ask for numbers off, or even sponsors from the front of the Jersey, they'll do it.

Ordered a few shirts from here for my Son, 10 days from order to delivery and that included having name and number printed. All good quality and true to size - he wears a medium mens and these match the size of his legit EPL team kit.

Should have pointed my mate to here. £65 he paid for Leeds away shirt with personalized name and number extra £15 them £5 for EPL badge plus £4.99 delivery. £89.99 all together

Should have pointed my mate to here. £65 he paid for Leeds away shirt with personalized name and number extra £15 them £5 for EPL badge plus £4.99 delivery. £89.99 all together
I was looking at Chelsea top they want over £100 from their shop(Chelsea’s) I get mine me off a group I’m on on telegram for £20 with free name number badge if wanted

Imo knock off kids football shirts are fair game. They're extortionately priced and the money goes to the sportswear firm not the club.

How much do Premier League clubs make from jersey sales?

Adults who wear football shirts always strike me as a bit odd. Especially those who get the name of a player on the back too. Men like that are probably on a register.

Anyhow, they main issue with buying fake kits online is that the sizing can be all over the place.
THIS , the price of kids shirts is robbery , good on the poster who left the link to this site.

£75 for my lad's Everton shirt from the club shop with "Dele 36" on the back.

Then a week later this happens...

Screenshot_2022-08-05-23-36-38-64_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Back