Cheap petrol?

I never new that, I thought the fuel duty was another tax you know how it is here taxed to the eyeballs, but my car did run better no plumes of black unburnt diesel behind me and a better smell, which made me feel hungry as it did smell like a chippy, I was behind an old Astra the other day who defiantly had cooking oil in his car

Fossil fuels are pure carbon, dead creatures over millions of years (unless your a Christian lol ) I used to use a mix of 60/40 diesel cooking oil my car smelt like a mobile chippy, but virtually no carbon in veggie oil it as it is made by the sun, if the gov cared about the planet we would be able to used it without getting prosecuted after all you are paying tax on it

Although vegetable oil may have little to no carbon, what about the embodied carbon it takes to produce and transport it also what are the products of combustion when burning veggie oil. Nobody ever mentions the embodied energy required to harvest, produce and transport materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree but if we all ran our vehicles on it it would be a cleaner place and not being forced too go electric which will be worse, hydrogen is the way forward but know one is talking about that

It really depends how the electricity is produced as hydrogen cars also run on electricity via a fuel cell but I totally agree that hydrogen is the most viable way forward when considering a non fossil fuel source. Pity they wouldn't hurry up and throw money at tho instead of just testing the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a terrible shame as hydrogen is the most common element in the universe, water vapour out the back filter the water we wouldn't have to buy bottles lol

Back