Chromecast Wanted?

channelking

Hi

Been looking for chromecast for some time as want to cast/mirror streams from terrarium etc onto my TV with ease as using free cast players like allcast is giving issues.

Can't afford android box which most have for such apps and plugins for kodi. So this is only affordable option for me.

Have looked at prices but unfortunately its way out of what I can afford.

If anyone has one even if its the first version (not sure how many versions they are) which they are selling a decent affordable price please let me know.

Cheers.

Why buy a chrome cast when you can get a mecool m8s android box for €30 and you can put a custom rom on it to look like google android tv and put all apps like terrarium straight onto it cut out middle man. Also some custom Roms have chrome cast built in

It isnt cheap thus why I made a thread.

If I could afford to spend £30 on it I would have bought it.

Why buy a chrome cast when you can get a mecool m8s android box for €30 and you can put a custom rom on it to look like google android tv and put all apps like terrarium straight onto it cut out middle man. Also some custom Roms have chrome cast built in

Problem with such basic cheap android boxes are they are poor spec wise and cant be updated.

Dont really care about all that.

Only wanted chromecast for streaming to it as its easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mecool put out firmware updates every 2 months . And would have much better hardware than 1st gen chrome cast. But it’s all down to preference I suppose I see few different chromecasts on eBay if you have a look

That specific box I said has 2g ram 16gb rom and plays Netflix in 1080 and YouTube 4k not many of the China boxes support this. I’m telling you you wouldn’t be sorry if you bought one I have 2 and a nvidia shield and it streams every bit as good as shield

I have looked on ebay but prices are high for the chromecast. 1st gen chrome cast would be fine for me and affordable even if it casts streams from youtube, terrarium etc

Like I said all about finances as cant afford android boxes.

How much are you willing to spend. I’m over in Ireland on adverts.ie there’s a few cheap ones. I’m sure postage to uk would be small

Ye seen on both gumtree and shpock but missions away from me, so in the end doesnt work out for me.

My budget is between £10-£15.

Think thats a clone mate and not original from looking at pictures?

Dont want to take a risk and be out of pocket if it doesnt work. Cant afford to take a hit.

Just saying similar ones to chromecast are poor and dont work as well. Read a few reviews and know a few people who said these ones are crap compared to chromecast.

Doesnt look like I can get chromecast within my budget.

Being serious now. ....... If you really want to part with that 15quid send me a PO and I will send you an MXQ which has had less than 4hrs use.

Woody and Biff cheers guys.

Would see what to do. Great offer for the MXQ android box woody.

Bit peeved off now and angry now and put off buying the MXQ or chromecast. Maybe it would be better just not spending what I have on these things. Probably money I have be more use to my family than me tbh.

or if any of these ebay are no good for you

try one of your local cash generators / cex or game

you may find one in those too

the mxq is a good offer m8 go buy it from him

Back