cinema hd

wigan13

hi guys
im useing a 4 k fire stick to which i have cinema hd onit,can anyone tell me if there is a easy read of how to use it,what i mean is deleting the history.
the other problem is the kids keep messing about with the settings so last night their had mamma mia with a foreign language,i could not get it back to english.
any help would be great thanks
wigan13

hi guys
im useing a 4 k fire stick to which i have cinema hd onit,can anyone tell me if there is a easy read of how to use it,what i mean is deleting the history.
the other problem is the kids keep messing about with the settings so last night their had mamma mia with a foreign language,i could not get it back to english.
any help would be great thanks
wigan13
I think firesticktricks or troypoint should show a guide on this m8. However it's a pretty straight forward piece of kit. Menu at top left, search facility to the top right etc. All the settings are at default when you install so it's ready to go. Only suggestion I could offer is perhaps install vlc player or mx player externally to play your thing with. Depending on the version you have history is usually deleted by going into app data and clear data tab on your firestick " manage my application" settings m8.

cheers m8
i will try troypoint as ive tried everything i can see within cinema hd.
thanks again
wigan13

If you can't get anywhere with it,simple to delete app then download again,might be a pain but it's a certain guarantee if that's what your after. If I've helped please hit the like please.

The magnet link feature on cinemahd is still iffy and no where near as good as tv zions own one.

But have noticed massive amount of new RD links films and shows but still some of the stuff dont have any RD or no links at all.

In my opinion this app is now not all that good ,,but there are others out there better,simply check when they were last updated, most of all the apps has the exact same movies.. The experts out there monitor these apps daily and keep you updated all the time on the best ones, like free tech etc just go to YouTube and see his chanell and your sorted. If you found this info had helped in some small way please hit the like button folks, thanks.

I dont really use free apps! But if I get stuck on a particular episode I go to Cinema HD I like to try all the ones that get bandied about on here but end up deleting them! And Cinema is the one I'm left with!

I dont really use free apps! But if I get stuck on a particular episode I go to Cinema HD I like to try all the ones that get bandied about on here but end up deleting them! And Cinema is the one I'm left with!

Ye kinda the same. Newer ones I tried are rubbish imo.

Usual ones like cyberflix and cinemahd are still best to go to. They are only great to use regularly if you have RD linked with it if you dont then pretty average the links are.

Most are clones anyway. I remember one was supposed to be the next best thing believe it was called apollo tv and that was pure crap.

Got latest version of it and its pretty good still imo.

As you say they are many more apps like it.
Yeah it's a good app, one bad experience was whenever you went back to rechoose a link or whatever you were met by an ad but just install a decent ad blocker and this solved that issue

Yeah it's a good app, one bad experience was whenever you went back to rechoose a link or whatever you were met by an ad but just install a decent ad blocker and this solved that issue
Get the ad free version! There are links on here

I Don't think there is a latest ad free version of cinema hd?

Could be wrong.
I haven't got ads on mine! Not sure where I got it though! May have been @Joe156 I have updated it when asked and still no ads! It must be a moderated version because the older one I had you had to knock off a silly and before viewing!

Some of us don't have Sky Q and are not as rich as you!!
I didn't mention anything about sly q or been rich was marley stating that I don't bother with free movie apps as I said decent vod or plex account/sub if people can afford new shields formuler boxes ect surely can afford to pay for a vod service!!! Just my opinion lol

I didn't mention anything about sly q or been rich was marley stating that I don't bother with free movie apps as I said decent vod or plex account/sub if people can afford new shields formuler boxes ect surely can afford to pay for a vod service!!! Just my opinion lol
I was only geeing you up! To be honest my Sub has been playing up, and I have been getting subtitles on some series! So have used Cinema HD I think it's to do with supplier brand app! Which I have stopped using as there is no player choice and most things look stretched and to tall, I'm even getting subtitles on E2 Extremity!
Didn't mean to offend Baz

I was only geeing you up! To be honest my Sub has been playing up, and I have been getting subtitles on some series! So have used Cinema HD I think it's to do with supplier brand app! Which I have stopped using as there is no player choice and most things look stretched and to tall, I'm even getting subtitles on E2 Extremity!
Didn't mean to offend Baz
You havnt mate lol why would I take offence even tho my Bentley is due a service pmsl

Back