Classic Keano

Yep I agree next few weeks we will probably see the same pogba.

Dont want to lose a great midfield.

But if he doesnt care, doesnt put a shift in and doesnt want to be there. He can p*ss off as far as I am concerned.

Yep I agree next few weeks we will probably see the same pogba.

Dont want to lose a great midfield.

But if he doesnt care, doesnt put a shift in and doesnt want to be there. He can p*ss off as far as I am concerned.
100% agree and tbh mate, SOLKJAER don't look like he takes any s*it off no 1, can tell with the way he conducts himself

Kepa is crap mate lol. What an utter waste of money.

Bloody Chelsea seem likely to finish in top 4 from the looks of it. :rage: :rage: :rage:

Up the blues down the reds:love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Kepa not worth 70 million tbh shouldn't have let courtois go but he had been loyal to Chelsea

Courtois was good but just like De Gea it was Madrid that was his dream.

Hope Henderson holds out and says he will fight to be at United

I will happily have keane come in as assistant manager to toughen up these so called footballers who care about their hair styles and posing in front of cameras and only care about social media than playing football.

Hmmm I'm not sure about that bro, i like keanes rawness but the way players are now they need a hug nowadays and you ent getting that off keane lmao but I understand what u mean about giving them a kick up the a*se

let's face it even if de gea was back to his shot-stopping best he is already a dinosaur of the game

goal keepers need to be technically proficient with their feet.

de gea was the best old-school keeper. but no the best managers recognise that it is better to have a keeper that lets the odd goal in that he should save but is fantastic at recycling possession under pressure. especially for the better teams that have a high percentage of possession.

even the de gea of 3-4 years ago wouldn't get into an elite team now. for the best teams, keepers need to be as good as outfield players on the ball even if they are not as good shot stoppers.

Hmmm I'm not sure about that bro, i like keanes rawness but the way players are now they need a hug nowadays and you ent getting that off keane lmao but I understand what u mean about giving them a kick up the a*se

haha there would be mass walkouts. tears and then an empty dressing room bar the agents handing in requests.

Keane 9 times out of 10 is right with his comments but I think he struggles to come to terms with the fact that the game has changed so much since his day

Think need more people like Keane in the game today.

They too whiny and cry babies for my liking footballers. B*thing and moaning any chance they get.

Keane knows players from that era were hard as nails and played the game right way.

Back