Classic Keano

Keane 9 times out of 10 is right with his comments but I think he struggles to come to terms with the fact that the game has changed so much since his day

No doubt game has changed big time.

Whether for the better i don't know.

It's more money based than was the case in his day. Not really about the beautiful game anymore just the profits and who makes the most money nowadays. It's a business.

Think need more people like Keane in the game today.

They too whiny and cry babies for my liking footballers. B*thing and moaning any chance they get.

Keane knows players from that era were hard as nails and played the game right way.
I think that's Keanos downfall a little bit that he doesnt seem to be willing 2 adapt to the player of today but yeah players need to grow up a little tbh

De Gea had this incredible knack of flicking out an arm or foot from nowhere and keeping shots out that he had no right to. His confidence seems shot to pieces now though.

I think OGS's recent comments about Henderson being destined to be United's number 1 one day were said to serve as a short time kick up the backside to De Gea in the hope he ends this season well, but I fully expect De Gea to be gone after that. A season long loan to a top European club would be my guess.

We will see. As few seasons he has not performed to his usual best.

Wouldnt want him to go but if Henderson replaces him its fine by me tbh.

Hes been brilliant at sheffield mate.

Great development and ready not for being top player at United.

We need to find more gems like him in other positions.

Yep and hope stupid Woodward realises he is future for United.

Ole wont let him go as he is building and young super squad for hopefully years to come.

Sancho would be a great addition to the team.

Back