Client Mode crashing box

Whitwori

Hi all,

I was using client mode on my Zgemma H2H upstairs with no issues.
I had to reboot the box and when it restarted it would not start it got stuck in a boot loop. Reflashed with the latest Openvix, added freesat and box fine again. Switched Client mode on box crashed. Re-installed Openvix again on freesat, fine again. Added client mode, restarted GUI and then got stuck on OPenvix screen on TV. Press menu shows ok, go into EPG and box crashes? Basically when it restarts if i turn off Client mode free sat works ok, as soon as i enable client mode again same issue occurs and box crashes yet again.
Anyone come across this or have any ideas?

Crash log from home/root? That will help, maybe you don't have a good connection my box upstairs with homeplugs has become poor I can't stream anything.

Try speed test plugin you can download it from plugins green to download plugins then extensions and download speed test.

Ip address still the same I checked

Speed test showed 2.39mbs, rebooted modem and went to 50 odd Switched client mode back on, restarted gui and again box will not start stuck in boot cycle?

Eventually appeared after messing with different menus ,thanks

Same thing though restarted gui box stuck in a loop

Not sure how new the version of openvix is but might try an older version see how that goes

Yes you can use it on vu original boxes as its supported but zgemma has never been supported,plenty of posts to allow openatv to flash as your usb is not seen so it boots without seeing it.

plenty of supporters here doing images,possible wooshbuild?

Yes you can use it on vu original boxes as its supported but zgemma has never been supported,plenty of posts to allow openatv to flash as your usb is not seen so it boots without seeing it.

plenty of supporters here doing images,possible wooshbuild?

Don't have any trouble (usually) with the USB, multiple boxes and images

So what image do you recommend??

There are many posts of usb not working to flash boxes and using a low level format tool,usb size 8gb and have used kingston.cruzer and integral,plenty of posts on his support thread also.

If you still have a working box image just ftp medi/hdd/imagebackups create the imagebackups folder if needed.

Send the OpenATV zip file in there then flash via imagemanager on box menu, setup, vix, imagemanager and restore image from there.

I don't think reflashing will help though more likely a network/connection issue. If it happens again ftp home/root/logs and grab the latest crashlog and upload here in zip

If you still have a working box image just ftp medi/hdd/imagebackups create the imagebackups folder if needed.

Send the OpenATV zip file in there then flash via imagemanager on box menu, setup, vix, imagemanager and restore image from there.

I don't think reflashing will help though more likely a network/connection issue. If it happens again ftp home/root/logs and grab the latest crashlog and upload here in zip
Think you are correct

Tried to ftp to box but filezilla says

Insecure server, it does not support ftp over tls

Back