cline due to expire plently of channels missing any one else?

hunter1010

TK Supporter
Hello all, My cline is due to expire in the next 5 days, I have noticed a lot of missing channel of late so I am considering changing my supplier of said line, I have read abit about sly bringing out new tech to curb card share, anyone else notice this? Any one got a heads up on a good solid server? cheers all

Hello all, My cline is due to expire in the next 5 days, I have noticed a lot of missing channel of late so I am considering changing my supplier of said line, I have read abit about sly bringing out new tech to curb card share, anyone else notice this? Any one got a heads up on a good solid server? cheers all

There has been a lot channels being moved around over the last 10 days so if you haven't done a rescan or epg update on your box that could be the problem there , as for solid server I will pm you

There has been a lot channels being moved around over the last 10 days so if you haven't done a rescan or epg update on your box that could be the problem there , as for solid server I will pm you

Hi please can you also PM me with solid server for cs thanks.

I've noticed a lot of channels disappearing lately some would not rescan in on astra 28, but all missing channels scanned in on astra 23, no need to move your dish

if your line was ok just stay with the same provider. all channels are working as said just download latest channel list

if your scanning on 23 and not 28 your dish is offline,no idea what effects it may have if any on a fixed dish.

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 PM ----------

Hi Running out, Can you please PM too!
Thanks inadvance
Cheers
Kermit (y)

Back