Cline straight onto tv or not?

splodge77

Hi
I was just wondering if it possible to add a line straight onto a tv (LG or Sony Bravia) or if their os will not support this. I have a zgemma H2s but was wondering if it is possible to do this rather than get a second box?
Sorry mods if this is in the wrong thread, just didn't know quite what category it came under. Cheers

Cheers for the reply mate, it was just a general question as I have the zgemma & a mag box too, was just wondering if I could go straight to tv or it would need another box

lg and Samsung tv`s can get iptv via the smartiptv app.. that's your best bet for getting channels straight to tv

Probably be able to in the maybe near future when somebody figures out how to gain root access on the TV's running Android and bung Oscam onto them.
For now though i don't think so.

Thanks for the replies, as I mentioned before, it was just an inquiry if you could really, I'm covered with the Zgemma and the mag box, it's just I have a tv in the back room with a sat cable going to it, so wondered that's all. It will be fine with the fta channels

Back