cloud i-box 2 plus se unable to connect to box with either ftp or sftp

Ontap

hi , i have reflashed this box after not using for a while , FTA channels work but when trying to get line in from a mac using zilla it wouldnt connect , so been trying cyberduck and i get EOF while reading packet. that is whilst trying with sftp , with ftp it doesnt even get as far as that ?
I have been using "root" as username and have tried . " root,xp1000,dreambox and cloudix. no joy , I read somewhere that i need to change the setting on the cloud box from ftp to sftp , but sftp isn't listed in " start-system-network ?
to be honest this issue happened months ago and i have just been left without encrypted channels since , trying again and still stuck ?

Have you tried Filezilla or Dreambox Forever Control Center????

Also a silly question maybe but are you inputing your box ip address for the host???

Openvix??

Look a little bit of reading and you may discover that "Clone" hating OpenVix disabled FTP. My guess is it works fine for "genuine" boxes that are supported by vix. There are some solutions to use Samba, but I just went with a different image. Open ATv and HDfreaks last time i checked were not working either.

Before you get all disgruntled and say "my box is not a clone", all Cloud-Ibox's are clones... all of them!

hi , i have reflashed this box after not using for a while , FTA channels work but when trying to get line in from a mac using zilla it wouldnt connect , so been trying cyberduck and i get EOF while reading packet. that is whilst trying with sftp , with ftp it doesnt even get as far as that ?
I have been using "root" as username and have tried . " root,xp1000,dreambox and cloudix. no joy , I read somewhere that i need to change the setting on the cloud box from ftp to sftp , but sftp isn't listed in " start-system-network ?
to be honest this issue happened months ago and i have just been left without encrypted channels since , trying again and still stuck ?

Back