Cloud Ibox 2 Plus, \ No FTP conection OpenVix image

eeprom90

Bit baffled here, flashed OpenVix but found after all the updates I couldn't ftp to the box "refused connection" tried all the usual ways VU Control Center etc. I flashed Blackhole and hey connected no problem? Flashed latest bootloader OpenVix then latest (but ive tried other versions) of OpenVix and no way can I ftp connect. I can Telnet and ping but no ftp?
Any suggestions guys?

Tried dcc first. generally does the job but not on these vix images from Vix site?
Will give flashxp a go when the wife goes to bed. DCC reported wrong password but readme definately states root - blank, tried other passwords including setting a new password via telnet, restart but still no luck.

Again Filezilla always works, generally. I did find the ftp settings in the box and it said enabled / stopped. But how to start it? rebooting dont do it. As I said its just the OpenVix images ?

Thanks guys, tried to post link to where I downloaded it but site wouldn't let me but it was here cloud-ibox.net. Anyways I downloaded sucmnsee`s backup and everything is all systems go ;-)
Many thanks for trying to help and especially sucmnsee....

the problem is with the latest openvix 4.2 with these cloud boxes i had exact same problem the other day, i flashed it using 3.2 and working perfect (y)

Back