Cloud ibox 2 plus wont download crossepg data

Jagsy

TK Veteran
Hi, cloud ibox 2 plus running vix... no matter what I do I just cannot download the epg data to the box...everything in settings is right and usb is mounted correctly and path for epg set.... I have three of these boxes and 2 work flawlessly but 1 of them just wont download the data... I even did a backup image of a working box and loaded it onto the problem box but still it wouldn't download.. even tho the working box does.... I have provided a youtube link video I took for anyone who wants to see the problem in action and offer some solutions..the link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtiqug_sVPc
cheers

have you tried using the default image pre-installed on the box, there seem to be a few glitchy issues with other images,
Alternatively try downloading the cooltvguide plugin and see if that works?

Just watched the vid. Settings fine.
Looks like simple connection problem. Didnt see, did u check the lights are flashing at the back of box where lan cable is connected? Are any other online services working? Do you have 2 boxs with same ip address or some other devices with same ip address causing conflict? Tried a network test from settings?

(P.s) I notice you havnt initialised the usb hdd to the boxs format instead of fat 32. Better for mount/swapfile.

Last edited:
all online services are working , autobouquets, also needs to be online for the tv and that's working, so ip is ok.... the usb is formatted to fat 32, I have 2 other ibox,s and they have the same setup ( fat 32 usb )and work fine... after its saying start downloader it should start reading channels shouldn't it? .... so the problem must be something to do with reading channels I think.... not sure

Have hdd in at all times? As a guess you also may be better setting up a swap file in case the onboard memory is full? Again a guess. But a memory or memory space problem would give these symptoms maybe.

Or start up ur box with a usb from 1 of the other 2 boxs already inserted in the rear. That shoul work straight off.

I tried that sucmnsee.... anyway its sorted now... I sent the box back and he sent another one...the new one he sent still did the same as the other one...so ive returned that again and asked for a refund...I bought one from a different supplier and it worked straight away...but of course the guy who sent me the boxes that wouldn't work is adamant that the boxes are ok so hes refusing to refund the postage costs I spent to return the 2 boxes back to him..

Back