Cloud Ibox II Plus stuck on BOOT after flash !! ahhhhhh now what

can anyone help?? ive also came down to my box stuck on boot. my provider no longer is around to help so stuck on my own and have no clue how to fix.. ive downloaded the new openvix and have flashed my box, channels have been found but wont play the likes of sky sports and movies. only plays a handful of channels. please help.. thanks

can anyone help?? ive also came down to my box stuck on boot. my provider no longer is around to help so stuck on my own and have no clue how to fix.. ive downloaded the new openvix and have flashed my box, channels have been found but wont play the likes of sky sports and movies. only plays a handful of channels. please help.. thanks

If you haven't got a copy of your line then you will need to get another one.

Thanks for reply. Am I able to get this online? I've download openvix to my usb and it's reading all channels but only a few with a picture. How can I get the line? Thanks

Thanks for reply. Am I able to get this online? I've download openvix to my usb and it's reading all channels but only a few with a picture. How can I get the line? Thanks
Do a search for request sat line,

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Cloud ibox 2 plus was stuck on boot and no usb to flash with various images would work. I've used a scart lead instead of Hdmi lead and now it works. Anyone know why and if it will work with a new hdmi lead?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

can anybody help Ive looked everywhere to get boot of my cloud ibox 2 plus can anyone tell me what site and what bootloader i need its getting to piss me off cheers

Back