cloud ibox2 advice

Davyfaz

hi everyone im new to the forum and looking for some advice and answers. Ive had a skybox f3 for over a year now and ready for an upgrade and seen a cloud ibox that my friend has and was very impressed with the look and epg it had. my friends not very technical minded and doesnt really know what else it can do though. I'd like to know what the diffeernce between the original and the ibox2 is and also why theres a massive differnce between some prices as ive seen the ibox2 range from £80 -£150. Also can you get ice films on it and is it easy to set all this up. hope some one can help cheers

The boxes are not to bad you will be better off with the Vix image or the open pli there is several plugins this box you can have with this box including BBC i player and itv player

Hi let me know when u get box and I will walk u thru flashing image and setting up epg/channel lists for ur region

hi there I've just got a cloud box it came ready to go set for my area switched it on and all seamed fine had all the sly channels etc and lots of plug ins film listings etc.....put it on this morning and the sly film channels are no where to be found and the great looking EPG won't update its self any help will be welcomed ..thanks..

Back