Cloud iBox2+ Missing Channels, Tune Failed and ABM Timeout for tuner lock.

jonny2404

Basically i've had a Cloud iBox2+ for about 2-3 months now and have been unable to receive all the channels i should. Many channels are missing including Sky Sports 2, Sky movies showcase and BT sports HD, they just show 'Tune Failed'. i am receiving roughly 500 channels when i scan. It seems channels on V polarity aren't being recieved. When using Sat Finder the majority of 'V' frequencies are not receiving any signal at all. I've tried the box on 2 different dishes and purchased a new Visiblewave MK4 LNB but still no luck. In addition to this Auto Bouquets maker fails giving me the 'timeout for tuner lock' error. I have an F5s box that receives all channels and so does my Sky HD box so i know its not the cables, dish or alignment. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i am at my wits end with this and its about to go in the bin! :(:(

sounds like you need to re flash box with another image and set up fresh..
Get the latest images for your box here:
Code:
http://www.cloud-ibox.net/

also reformat your usb flash drive to fat32 make everything new clean and fresh..

whats the best image to go with?

Thats up to you as its no difference really all images are patched to run on your box..
simplest to set up is vix..middle for diddle is openatv and then blackhole is a little more complicated and not recommended for the novice.

think they all look the same,
if i remember i had to take the lid off mine and check the board was marked `AirDigital`, thats the genuine one.

If sucmnsee was about he will update on this,

also did you check your tuner configuration? There`s a lot of LNB options in there to select?

I've just rescanned channels and i am not getting over 700 channels and am getting ones i previously was not. It's all very strange

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 AM ----------

what would be the correct settings? i have 1 dish with a Quad LNB, 2 cables to Sky HD box, and 1 to the iBox. The other is unused. Sucmnsee has been helping me along the way but recommended i start a thread as we've had no luck with it.

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 AM ----------

I unplugged the cables from my Sky HD box upstairs and now auto bouquets maker is working? No Errors?? What difference would that have made???

This is mine, your lnb settings should be the same (ignore from Diseqc mode down thats for motorised setup). Or just take the box out and go to your mates and install there, seems likely a faulty box to me.

IMG_20150412_111015.jpg

It could be a voltage problem with the LNB and that's why it scans propoerly when you disconnect the box upstairs. LNB may not have enough power for both at same time or just when doign the scan. I remember previous posts about similar issues for others

Or just incompatible lnb. When u do scan and are on a working channel, post a pic of what u see when u press ↑ or ↓
preferably from bbc1 down

Back