Code 4416 on box

swish

had lost all the iptv bouquets on my zgemma h2s so did a restore from backup and it brought them back, but then overnight when it updates it loses them all, anyone help me with this please.
Secondly, this time when i restored from backup to temporarily get the bouquets back, my box is stuck with code 4416 on the front of it instead of the time. I have bbc1 on but the wooshbuild symbol is flashing constantly like its struggling, have tried rebooting but just goes back to 4416. Suggestions welcome on both problems :sneaky:

had lost all the iptv bouquets on my zgemma h2s so did a restore from backup and it brought them back, but then overnight when it updates it loses them all, anyone help me with this please.
Secondly, this time when i restored from backup to temporarily get the bouquets back, my box is stuck with code 4416 on the front of it instead of the time. I have bbc1 on but the wooshbuild symbol is flashing constantly like its struggling, have tried rebooting but just goes back to 4416. Suggestions welcome on both problems :sneaky:
What plugin are you using for the Iptv. Woosh is no longer supported

Not sure, cant go in to check as it is stuck on bbc1 and none of the menu buttons are working :grin:
Would i be better starting again with a different build?
Can you use putty or openwebif ? You would need the box ip address it should listed be on the router connections type that into google browser.

managed to get in after rebooting again, plugin for the iptv is xtream editor
What do you mean by this:
'overnight when it updates it loses them all'?
Do you mean when XE runs an automatic update or are you trying to update the box?
Do you have a usb in use on the device?

So i get the iptv bouquets back by restoring from backup, then when i turn on in the morning its only the FTA bouquets that are showing, all the iptv ones are gone.
Not trying to update the box, i think when XE does the update every day they disappear fro some reason
Yes got a usb in the box

So i get the iptv bouquets back by restoring from backup, then when i turn on in the morning its only the FTA bouquets that are showing, all the iptv ones are gone.
Not trying to update the box, i think when XE does the update every day they disappear fro some reason
Yes got a usb in the box
You are restoring from backup every day because of an incorrect setting in XE?
Why not just change the setting in XE so that it does what it's supposed to?
Send a picture of the settings screen in xe, remove any provider details before uploading

Never had much luck using backups. I would reflash your box using the latest firmware available and the latest version of XE. I use open atv 7.2 which is available for your box and you can get from here openATV Nightly Downloads and the latest version of XE you can install by running this command on putty wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh.
First make a note of your XE line id (which is the 32 digit number shown on the XE downloader page) before you flash your box then you can re add your XE line later without having to contact your supplier. Just go to Xeev Playlist Editor enter your 32 digit line id number in the playlist id box and add the app code shown on the XE downloader page and click save and thats it,your XE should be up and running.

You are restoring from backup every day because of an incorrect setting in XE?
Why not just change the setting in XE so that it does what it's supposed to?
Send a picture of the settings screen in xe, remove any provider details before uploading
Yes i only know the basics so that was the only way i knew how to get it back, i have now found some instructions in another post so gone into XE and followed the instructions so fingers crossed it will still be there in the morning 😂. Thanks for your help, i will see what happens tomorrow!!

Yes i only know the basics so that was the only way i knew how to get it back, i have now found some instructions in another post so gone into XE and followed the instructions so fingers crossed it will still be there in the morning 😂. Thanks for your help, i will see what happens tomorrow!!
Totally understand that,Good luck. Maybe something to look at in the future.It will become second nature with a bit of practice.

Never had much luck using backups. I would reflash your box using the latest firmware available and the latest version of XE. I use open atv 7.2 which is available for your box and you can get from here openATV Nightly Downloads and the latest version of XE you can install by running this command on putty wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh.
First make a note of your XE line id (which is the 32 digit number shown on the XE downloader page) before you flash your box then you can re add your XE line later without having to contact your supplier. Just go to Xeev Playlist Editor enter your 32 digit line id number in the playlist id box and add the app code shown on the XE downloader page and click save and thats it,your XE should be up and running.
@formandroid just want to say thanks for the instructions above, i bit the bullet and followed your instructions as things still werent right and managed to install open atv 7.2, ran the putty command to get xe and get my line re-added, so really happy with the outcome. Just got to find a better skin than the ones on there but thats just a minor thing. Wouldnt have attempted it without your instructions so very grateful (y)

@formandroid just want to say thanks for the instructions above, i bit the bullet and followed your instructions as things still werent right and managed to install open atv 7.2, ran the putty command to get xe and get my line re-added, so really happy with the outcome. Just got to find a better skin than the ones on there but thats just a minor thing. Wouldnt have attempted it without your instructions so very grateful (y)
Hi swish,I am really glad I could help you. I think everyone on here went through the same learning curve and I myself learnt everything I know now from the members here on tech kings.It just becomes second nature the more you have to re-flash and set up your box. I see you are looking for a good skin. I never liked any of the sky skins but Try Blue Line-OE4-ATV which is available to download from the plugin feeds. It is my favourite skin that I always seem to use now and you can customize it to your own taste. After you install it just go to menu/plugins/blueline FHD config tool, enable it and you can alter screens/clocks etc. Hope you like it.

Hi swish,I am really glad I could help you. I think everyone on here went through the same learning curve and I myself learnt everything I know now from the members here on tech kings.It just becomes second nature the more you have to re-flash and set up your box. I see you are looking for a good skin. I never liked any of the sky skins but Try Blue Line-OE4-ATV which is available to download from the plugin feeds. It is my favourite skin that I always seem to use now and you can customize it to your own taste. After you install it just go to menu/plugins/blueline FHD config tool, enable it and you can alter screens/clocks etc. Hope you like it.
Best way to learn.

Absolutely, thanks a lot again, i will give that a shot too. Great forum!

Back