Cold and shivery house

cactikid

VIP Member
There comes a time when one feels cold in your house when the heat is off so i invested in a Wooliie blanket and slipped it on and so surprised how warm it was and saving on gas will make it better.
So what if i look crap as no change there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Come in many colours as went for navy blueOpera Snapshot_2022-11-19_111145_www.wooliee.com.png

They are massive but cosy and warm and can keep hands warm inside.

There comes a time when one feels cold in your house when the heat is off so i invested in a Wooliie blanket and slipped it on and so surprised how warm it was and saving on gas will make it better.
So what if i look crap as no change there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Come in many colours as went for navy blueView attachment 84417

They are massive but cosy and warm and can keep hands warm inside.
Does the bird come with it :unsure:

I've only been putting CH on for 15 minutes in the morning to take the chill off the house, then 15 minutes on a night if I cba with the log burner, if I light the fire I don't bother with it. Just wearing extra clothes, two fleeces keep top half warm, effing legs are cold though, gonna get some baggy jogging bottoms to put over my jeans, I went Matalan a few weeks ago but they were all like leggings, I'd be better off with a pair of tights.

Found a gas saving hack, tried it and it works.
I used to boil eggs for 3 minutes for soft and 4 minutes for hardboiled.

Try this, bring eggs to the boil, as soon as they come to the boil, switch the gas off.
Put a lid on the pan and leave them for 10 minutes for soft and 12+ for hardboiled

I've only been putting CH on for 15 minutes in the morning to take the chill off the house, then 15 minutes on a night if I cba with the log burner, if I light the fire I don't bother with it. Just wearing extra clothes, two fleeces keep top half warm, effing legs are cold though, gonna get some baggy jogging bottoms to put over my jeans, I went Matalan a few weeks ago but they were all like leggings, I'd be better off with a pair of tights.

Found a gas saving hack, tried it and it works.
I used to boil eggs for 3 minutes for soft and 4 minutes for hardboiled.

Try this, bring eggs to the boil, as soon as they come to the boil, switch the gas off.
Put a lid on the pan and leave them for 10 minutes for soft and 12+ for hardboiled
Always turn everything off and cook with the residue heat, my old granny taught me that many moons ago

Always turn everything off and cook with the residue heat, my old granny taught me that many moons ago
Good idea, I managed to get some joggers from Peacocks.
I was asking the girl if they had any others, as they only had one colour, black and I was hoping for khaki or green then I could also use them on my fishing trips.

Have you got these in any other colours love?

-'what are they for?'

- I was thinking of making them into a tea cosy.

Prick.

Back