4000 Series COMING SOON: BuzzTV XR4000 4K UHD - Android 9 - Dual Band WiFI - 4GB RAM | 32GB EMMC Storage - ALL NEW UI

HardyP

COMING SOON TO KUUL MEDIA IN THE UK, EU & ASIA THIS SUMMER 2019
NEW HOME LAUNCHER THAT WILL OFFER LIVE TV | VOD | TV SERIES | TV PREVIEW SCREEN | TOP 10 FAV CHANNELS | TOP 10 FAV VOD & TV SERIES
ALL ON ONE SCREEN.

OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR AND REPRESENTATIVE FOR EU.

TRADE PRICES COMING SOON!
66484806_387771825193006_5755004783614230528_n.jpg
66635040_387771845193004_429787258367770624_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Kennyfcfan z8 is the most popular Android IPTV Player in the market in terms of iptv.
4000 series will come will higher specs and completely new UI and new home launcher offering everything on one screen. Live TV preview screen, VOD, TV Series, Top 10 fav channels, top 10 fav vod, top 10 tv Series, and apps. Android 9 S905X2 Dual Band.

(Top 10 is what an end user will add)

Last edited:
I'm happy with the iptv on my z7+ but looking for something for downstairs will this box be good for cyberflix and them kind of apps.

The BuzzTV will be Android 9 and higher specs. A5M has lower specs but has Netflix TV Version. Please see correct section for full
Specs

Well there are so many in the market where ever you look. Big massive chipset Android 9 64GB etc super cheap but you have to consider that most of these don’t have the brand/manufacturer iptv UI. Meaning proper updates and easy navigation for live tv, vod, tv Series.

It’s difficult to explain but look on eBay for massive specs for cheap price but it doesn’t have a integrated User interface designed for iptv that’s modern.

We all love/loved the Enigma2 when it was booming years ago and everything we get like epg, loading speeds, skins etc. Iptv should be same thing but what’s the point in buying massive specs if the interface isn’t there or it’s so basic and no further development.

No specific date of release yet for this box.Not sure wether to hold out for this or order the amiko one 5g now what do you reckon.

No specific date of release yet for this box.Not sure wether to hold out for this or order the amiko one 5g now what do you reckon.

The feedback so far on the One 5G is it’s very fast and stable, navigation is really quick. For Netflix fans this is the device.

BuzzTV and Formuler is mobile/tablet version.

4000 series will offer unique features. Home screen will offer end user to see their top 10 Favourite live tv channels, top 10 vod, top 10 tv Series on home screen, and live tv screen.

They are both top models but it’s probably better in all honesty when it’s in the market to get feedback not just from us but from users that purchased both products.

Your feedback is so important for development and it’s to early to compare the two.

I can't wait Netflix has swayed it for me I have been watching more lately with vpn pointing towards usa.I will order the one 5g in the morning thank you.

Back